Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Industrial-scale collaboration

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 | the topic is closed
22/05/2011 19:29:37

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
This sounds promising, like the Idea of time travel, lots of comedy mayhem there. Neville Chamberlain made such a cock up over Hitlers plans, and was
probably jealous of Churchill, maybe he could be the one who builds a time
Machine?
I could just imagine him sitting in that old style machine.
Maybe, the brits in desperation bring back old British Heros?
Like the Terminator theme, bringing back Oliver Cromwell, or old scientists like Isacc Newton? or bringing back Robin Hood
To send him back to kill Hitler, ha ha ha.
Anyway, just a few things I thought about when I
heard your pitch.

Chreers, artpen
edited by artpen on 22/05/2011
edited by artpen on 22/05/2011
22/05/2011 19:44:06

wertstrong
wertstrong
omnissiuntone wrote:
This may involve things like seducing Hitler's mother to stop his conception.

That would probably cause the biggest paradox possible. If Hitler's mum never conceived him then you would probably not have been born, so you couldn't have stopped her. hmmmm

Unless you....
edited by wertstrong on 22/05/2011
23/05/2011 08:24:44

omnissiuntone
omnissiuntone
Glad that people like the Nazi idea. Re. the paradox, there are two possible solutions: either we think of some complicated way to explain this, or some plot which doesn't create such paradoxes, or we self-consciously gloss over it, in the manner of most time travel movies, making a joke out of the lack of logic. Toonarama: it sounds as though whoever made that film was inhaling illegal substances.
23/05/2011 08:32:43

omnissiuntone
omnissiuntone
Oh, Artpen: I like the idea of resurrecting British heroes. I was thinking something similar, but the Nazis could do it as well, with the most evil people in all of history. And 'Back to the Führer' is a great title. Or I could somehow make a musical instrument central to the plot, so that I could call it 'The Time Traveller's Fife'. Or it could be 'The Third Reich in the Fourth Dimension.' 'Back to the Führer' is probably better, though.
23/05/2011 08:52:42

artpen
This story is getting better, maybe the Russians make a crappy time machine
which brings back Vlad the impaler who wants to take over and kill
Everybody? , maybe a twist , where everybody has to fight against him, ha ha ha
Lots an lots of conflict that's what we want.
can you imagine Hitler on the phone to Churchill or Chamberlain asking for help!!
But hey, wait, what about USA, who come to the rescue, with Ta taaar,
Only George Washington.... or if you want why not George Dubb Ha ha ha
Love it!!
23/05/2011 10:22:47

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
mysto wrote:

Back to the Führer!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha! Bloody brilliant title DREEKO!!
edited by Emily on 23/05/2011
23/05/2011 13:38:04

omnissiuntone
omnissiuntone
How about at the end Nick Clegg gets hold of the time machine and uses it to go back and change the result of the election, or something? Just an idle thought which occurred to me.
23/05/2011 15:29:00

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
omnissiuntone wrote:
How about at the end Nick Clegg gets hold of the time machine and uses it to go back and change the result of the election, or something? Just an idle thought which occurred to me.

Do you see this as a series or a one off movie?
23/05/2011 16:03:23

omnissiuntone
omnissiuntone
A one-off movie, I think. It wouldn't really work as a series. Or at least, I think it'd work better as a self-contained story on a film scale.
24/05/2011 23:08:25

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Emily wrote:
mysto wrote:

Back to the Führer!

Just for fun..

24/05/2011 23:29:18

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Dreeko wrote:
Emily wrote:
mysto wrote:

Back to the Führer!

Just for fun..

Applause EXCELLENT!!!!!! Toast
24/05/2011 23:59:03

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
Love it. Makes me want to do my best Christopher Lloyd with a German accent.

MARTY!
25/05/2011 10:11:08

chucklesExperimental user
chuckles
Hi All
Just added a Back To The Fuhrer File with possible Designs for characters. Also Got Churchill, Morlock (From HG Wells "The Time Machine") and the Beatles, if you'd like to see them.
25/05/2011 10:15:30

chucklesExperimental user
chuckles
Incidentally, does anyone know if Hitler's Mum had a little toothbrush mustache!
25/05/2011 10:39:48

artpen
I think we will be spoilt for choice with Time Machine designs on Sketch-up.
have a look, there's loads ha ha ha
25/05/2011 13:38:05

haarvik
haarvik
You could do a spoof of The Fast and The Furious and call it The Gassed and The Curious Guess what that one would be about!
25/05/2011 13:51:08

mcmillan-raExperimental userMuvizu staff
mcmillan-ra
Dreeko wrote:

"Back to the Führer"

Just to add to the bad puns - in the Metro this morning they were talking about Hitler using dogs as spies or some such - they used "The Luftwoofer" and "the Furred Reich." Both of which I thought were hilarious.
25/05/2011 15:37:49

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
mcmillan-ra wrote:
Dreeko wrote:

"Back to the Führer"

Just to add to the bad puns - in the Metro this morning they were talking about Hitler using dogs as spies or some such - they used "The Luftwoofer" and "the Furred Reich." Both of which I thought were hilarious.

The Luftwoofer and Furred Reich... ROTFLMAO!
25/05/2011 18:32:00

artpen
Drink Ok, now we have decided on the Title and story I just want give my outline of the story so far so stay with me Cool
Neville Chamberlain's famous Paper of peace cock up story to start with.
Chamberlain can't live with this, so teams up with Turin to build a time machine. Chamberlain is instructed by Churchill and Roose to go Back in Time to stop Hitler's mum and Dad from getting together.
Chamberlain Travels back to the 1885 in the Time machine, but unknown to him drops his famous piece of paper when he arrives, sparking the Nazis to know the Allies weakness in the future resulting in Hitler taking over the world with devastating technology ( TERMINATOR THEME )King-tron......
So, because of Chamberlains double mishap, the Nazis send a Terminator Back to Eliminate Churchills Mother or farther ( I was thinking A Hitler or Himmler model Terminator Model 1945 ?)
In desperation, the allies in the future send a protector ( A Historical Hero?, Robin Hood ? ) Who warns him about the danger of the terminators, and the future!! but apart from that he is as much use as a chocolate Teapot!! , so later on they send back a robot Churchhill - ( Hitler Robot vs Churchill Robot, say no more )
In the meantime, Chamberlain breaks up the courtship of Hitlers parants to be, and discovers he has lost his
famous piece of paper.
Robot Churchill turns up telling him to find that paper and to get Hitler parents back together again to stop Joseph Stalin from taking over the World.
This task is now difficult because Hitlers mum has taken a shine to Neville!
even worse, he is told by Einsteins dad the only way to produce the power to get him back is by Channelling a Large Methane Explosion, which they do by a future event , maybe a farmyard cow hut explosion ? )
After a lot of comical mayhem, and a one night stand with Dame Vera Lynns mum he eventually gets back to the future...........
All great, until a radio broadcasts that Great Britain is surrendering to germany.
You see, our Dame Vera Lynn does not exist..... thanks to Chamberlain not keeping his pants on, on that one night stand in the past which has left our brave troops limp without there famous girl singer.
just before the end Turin and Stephen Hawkings turn up in the time machine warning him about his distant cousin Brian Cox making a Black Hole with the Hadron Collider....... THE END

Just a little starter, any ideas?
edited by artpen on 25/05/2011
26/05/2011 09:42:20

omnissiuntone
omnissiuntone
Interesting ideas, artpen. We could definitely include some of those. And great poster, Dreeko. Chuckles, I'd like to see your Beatles and Churchill, because they're probably better than mine.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 | the topic is closed

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Industrial-scale collaboration