the topic is closed
05/12/2011 13:16:59

hugmyster
hugmyster
One of the options under, I think, Faces is the Masks. You have the Rhino mask, the Elephant mask, and so on.

You also have a mask of Mr Bush. I realise that this is not fixed and you can stick in your own picture, so I thought this would be a great chance to have a go at using the alpha channels just to add freckles or a black eye or excessive wrinkles but without having to do the full body suit.

When I tried it, the alpha section came out black. Was I doing something wrong or do masks not have the alpha channel option?
BlushYankee
05/12/2011 13:41:14

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Hugmyster
The best (possibly only) way of doing what you want is to use the appropriate character custom texture and then applying what you want to the head parts
05/12/2011 15:48:10

hugmyster
hugmyster
That's what I thought. I thought it might be a "short cut" from having to do the entire texture.

My fault for being bone-idle I guess...

poke
05/12/2011 16:17:43

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Hugmyster
You only need to change the texture for the bits you want to change and then leave the rest transparent therefore should be just as quick?
05/12/2011 16:53:19

hugmyster
hugmyster
I agree except that it has to 'warp' to fit the shape.

You are allowed to say that I'm making a mountain out of a molehill here, because I think the textures themselves are brilliant and have used them many times.
the topic is closed