Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Doesn't work

the topic is closed
17/01/2012 01:02:19

MiOG
MiOG
I'v installed Muvizu and I opened it and it works very good. I can do everything.
But, when I turn Muvizu off and turn it on again, Muvizu doesn't start, but this message appears:

http://prntscr.com/5dtqx

Do you know maybe, what I have to do now?

Bye.
17/01/2012 10:20:14

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
MiOG wrote:
I'v installed Muvizu and I opened it and it works very good. I can do everything.
But, when I turn Muvizu off and turn it on again, Muvizu doesn't start, but this message appears:

http://prntscr.com/5dtqx

Do you know maybe, what I have to do now?

Bye.

hi MiOG,

I'm not sure what DLL it is that's crashed, the name in the screen shot doesn't look like it's a Muvizu one, but I could be wrong. I think the first thing to do is uninstall Muvizu and go to the location you installed it to (normally c:\program files) and manually delete the Muvizu folder there. Then install Muvizu again, the latest version (0.19b available http://www.muvizu.com/download) and try creating a quick video again then close and re-open to see if it happens. Of course before you try to close and re-open Muvizu could you go to the ? icon on the top right hand side of the application then click on the System Info button and click copy then paste all that info into an email to bugs@muvizu.com along with any other details you feel would be useful to us.

Hopefully a reinstall will have fixed any problems, but sending your system info in will help us track down what is happening.

Cheers,
Jamie.

--
Direct, don't animate!
17/03/2012 07:43:58

Artful
Artful
Hello, Jamie!

I got a similar error message on Muvizu startup.
I have the latest version of Muvizu installed on my Windows 7 (running under administrator's account).
It's installed to to Program File by default.
At first I saw this error message during the installation process (it appeared very early, while the output folder was: 'C:\Windows\Fonts' not Program Files):
MappedFile Error: 1006

but it wasn't critical, I guess.

Then the installation completed successfully and I tried to run the binary.

An error has occured: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).error CS0016: Could not write to output file 'C:\Users\Artful\AppData\Local\Temp\dq6n05h-.dll' - 'Access is denied'

BTW, .dll file's name is generated randomly on every startup.

Unfortunately, re-installation didn't fix it.
edited by Artful on 17/03/2012
23/03/2012 07:00:15

alexsea
alexsea
Hi Artful,

Maybe it is not the problem with Muvizu. Since you have re-installed the latest version of it on your PC. In my opinion, there are something wrong with your system but not any other third party applications because the dll error message were random. I'm not sure that is your PC clean without any threats like viruses or Trojan? If you have scan your PC with anti-virus programs, you should check your windows registry errors next step. dll errors could be caused by the corrupted registry entries if you uninstall and install programs frequently.
23/03/2012 18:42:49

Artful
Artful
Hi alexsea,

I understand... but I really don't think that error is caused by my system. You see, I have an original licenced copy of Windows istalled on my PC and I prevent it from being damped with unused files and viruses and invalid register keys. I take care of the system. That's why Muvizu startup failure is very surprising.
edited by Artful on 23/03/2012
26/03/2012 03:51:29

alexsea
alexsea
Well.... Artful, sometimes it is really hard to explain such phenomenon of computer. I'm so sorry.
14/04/2012 17:29:15

FelixColeridge
FelixColeridge
Good evening to all.
Artful,have you tried to give a look at your firewall?
I use Comodo and I had the same problem.
I have found some Muvizu's files blocked by firewall.
After I've flagged it as secure files,Muvizu started to works fine.
I hope to be usefull and sorry for my bad english.
25/04/2012 08:21:35

Artful
Artful
Hi, FelixColeridge!
Yes, this information IS very helpful, because I also use Comodo! Thank you!
FelixColeridge wrote:

I have found some Muvizu's files blocked by firewall.
After I've flagged it as secure files,Muvizu started to works fine.

Could you please tell me what files were blocked?
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Doesn't work