Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? Make people ride in a car!?

the topic is closed
23/01/2012 21:33:34

wizplace
wizplace
(Account inactive)
How do I make people ride in a car? Also is there in boats beside the pirate ship that I can download!? Thanks!
25/01/2012 01:38:09

wizplace
wizplace
(Account inactive)
Nobody!?
25/01/2012 07:33:52

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Wizplace,

In short - you can't.

I have done a couple of tricks which if you don't look too closely they look as though they're riding in a car.

First was to have a character drive off the screen in a car. I did this using 3 shots together.

Shot 1 - Film the car on a green background with green windows and move the camera off to the left
Shot 2 - Replace the car with a character and film exactly the same shot again
Shot 3 - Static background.

Then I used greenscreen to stitch it all together and the car looks like it is driven off to the right.

If you want to film them in the car going a long then I make backdrops. Film a scene and pull the camera back. Add the "unstable" effect or whatever it's called. If you put this on an animated background behind your chaps in a car it looks like they are going along (well it looks like they're going a long in a 70s kind of way !)

You can also use background for side shots, but you would pan along your scene rather than away from it.

There are no boats except the pirate ship in Muvizu, but you will find loads in sketchup. Such as.....

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=2ceb5d34a15b73393302308333adc4be&ct=mdrm&prevstart=12

Hope this helps.

Berty
edited by ukBerty on 25/01/2012
26/01/2012 02:04:36

skylikeMuvizu mogulExperimental user
skylike
We did it ....wasn't too hard.... i think its effective...

(warning contains strong language)
http://www.youtube.com/user/yojoscam?feature=guide
27/01/2012 23:08:26

wizplace
wizplace
(Account inactive)
Hopefully this action will be in the next update (and more boats.) Can you dumb it down for me?
28/01/2012 00:24:38

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
wizplace wrote:
Hopefully this action will be in the next update (and more boats.) Can you dumb it down for me?

What sort of boat?
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? Make people ride in a car!?