Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Coming Soon...

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 | the topic is closed
14/05/2012 22:28:46

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Can't believe there isn't already a 'coming soon' thread on here. Oh well, there is now

Working on my biggest project yet - a 12 minute presentation on the pros and cons of how to recover from being dumped, with my co-collaborator Thea Newcomb. Due for release on the 4th of July, the So You've Been Dumped website's 12th anniversary. Here is a work-in-progress screenshot.

A word of advice - never try to put over 130 Muvizu characters into one place and then try to make them all look at the same point Brick Wall You will lose your mind.

Also working with a writer friend of mine on a short story about serial killers (as you do). Fun summer ahead!
15/05/2012 09:36:23

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Sounds awesome and the scene there looks fantastic Ziggy, but I have to admit you are a braver man than me. 130 characters?!? Would it be easier to do it row by row and build up the scene post-production with green screen?

Are the serial killers and being dumped connected?
edited by Jamie on 15/05/2012

--
Direct, don't animate!
15/05/2012 10:50:14

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
ziggy72 wrote:
Can't believe there isn't already a 'coming soon' thread on here. Oh well, there is now

Working on my biggest project yet - a 12 minute presentation on the pros and cons of how to recover from being dumped, with my co-collaborator Thea Newcomb. Due for release on the 4th of July, the So You've Been Dumped website's 12th anniversary. Here is a work-in-progress screenshot.

A word of advice - never try to put over 130 Muvizu characters into one place and then try to make them all look at the same point Brick Wall You will lose your mind.

Also working with a writer friend of mine on a short story about serial killers (as you do). Fun summer ahead!

Good God Zig! you must have an absolute beast of a machine if you can handle a crowd like that!. The audience I created for the first Dara O Briain clip caused my system to crawl slower than a snake with a broken arse! ..and the head count was far less than the cast you have employed!

I wondered where your serial killer project had gone. I'm working on a character who also has similar mental issues but my project takes a different slant on the subject than your own (comedy)

Must be an East Kilbride thing
15/05/2012 14:29:51

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons

Dragonton Arena is a new reality series made in Dragonton where viewers get to suggest the next contestant to go unarmed into the Arena to face the might and power of Slayer the Dragon.

Each episode features pre-match interviews and analysis from a panel of experts including Ref and The Executioner. All contestants will be fitted with a helmet camera to capture unrivalled footage of the pyrotechnic destruction.

The pilot is due to be released in June 2012 and suggestions for the first contestants are being taken now. Message my inbox with anyone you'd like to see take on Slayer.
edited by WozToons on 15/05/2012
15/05/2012 15:36:04

CrazyDaveMuvizu staff
CrazyDave
Joey Barton :-/
15/05/2012 15:43:01

WozToons
CrazyDave wrote:
Joey Barton :-/

I will consider it but the level of violence in that particular contest may be too much for some people.
15/05/2012 19:17:09

ziggy72
Jamie wrote:
Sounds awesome and the scene there looks fantastic Ziggy, but I have to admit you are a braver man than me. 130 characters?!? Would it be easier to do it row by row and build up the scene post-production with green screen?

Are the serial killers and being dumped connected?
edited by Jamie on 15/05/2012

@ Jamie - Row by row overlays would have been the cheaty way to do it, but how could I then move the camera among/through the crowd? Nope, just had to bite the bullet and create the lot. And maybe there is a link between serial killers and being dumped... be careful how you dump people!

@ Dreeko - My machine has been pretty much maxed out by this scene. There is another 3 rows of seats behind the back wall which I had to abandon due to performance issues. It's actually alright if the lights aren't on, or you're not trying to animate anything...

@ Woztoons - I would suggest Susan Boyle. Or Frankie Boyle, take yer pick
16/05/2012 10:56:06

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
@WozToons - how about Rolf Harris?

--
Direct, don't animate!
16/05/2012 11:06:42

Marco_D
Marco_D
I apologise in advance - Sarkozy

Cheers,
M
16/05/2012 11:08:22

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
ziggy72 wrote:
Row by row overlays would have been the cheaty way to do it, but how could I then move the camera among/through the crowd? Nope, just had to bite the bullet and create the lot. And maybe there is a link between serial killers and being dumped... be careful how you dump people!

I guess it is a bit of a cheat if your aiming to do everything 100% Muvizu but I think it's more about the end result of the film, just my opinion and I'm not sure I'd be able to have 130 characters in a scene and animated. If I was to do it with green screen and shots going through the crowd I'd do layers of people with one camera path recorded. Each time you render out one row of the crowd on a green background and build up each rendered AVI post-process to get the camera movement and full crowd shots. I think the crowd scenes in Decca's drinking dilemma was done using green screen (maybe I'm wrong though?)

--
Direct, don't animate!
16/05/2012 19:12:25

ziggy72
Jamie, if there's one thing I've learned about Muvizu, it's this - Keep It Muvizu! As soon as you try to do stuff externally, even in brilliant programs like Vegas, things start to look wrong. The more you can do internally, the less hassle you'll have later. My audience is unwieldy yes, but they're done - no post production needed, and if I change anything it's no big problem since they're all there, ready to be manipulated as per whatever requirements I (or Thea) might have. Anyway, what's the point of having a kick-ass PC if you don't kick it's ass every now and then?
16/05/2012 21:42:55

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I too try to keep things as "all Muvizu" as possible in my videos. Of course there are times when some "post processing magic" is appropriate for certain projects but for the most part keeping things as all Muvizu as possible is my preference.

And as much as my "kick ass" pc kicks my ass it's very enjoyable to do a little "ass kicking" back. Muvizu helps me do this quite well.
17/05/2012 00:23:02

WozToons
Ziggy and Jamie thanks for the suggestions, I'm getting quite a list. Looks like it'll be a long series.

I am working on the Arena at the moment and am working on crowd scenes trying a different method to both of the above from within Muvizu. We'll see how it turns out when it's been polished. I have a middle of the road laptop but Muvizu runs pretty well and with careful planning of the order I create and direct stuff I'm getting some pretty good pictures. Expect some herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain pretty soon.

Sorry Ziggy, I forgot to mention earlier, that screenshot looks really good.
17/05/2012 11:24:26

gimmick
gimmick
try to put over 130 Muvizu characters

Like the director Jacques Tati, you could use silhouette audience in your movies.
edited by gimmick on 13/11/2012
18/05/2012 09:43:00

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
gimmick wrote:
Like the director Jacques Tati, you could use silhouette audience in your movies.

The silhouette audience isn't the thing that stands out to me in that video - what is that?!

--
Direct, don't animate!
18/05/2012 12:32:47

gimmick
gimmick
"Parade" is the last Tati's movie. It's an humoristic circus show. But Tati uses also silhouettes in "Playtime". in the picture below, a lot of secretaries are in cardboard

PS : hmmm... at the moment, the masterpiece Playtime (1h55) is on youtube with some english sub-titles...

18/06/2012 00:10:08

ziggy72
Another little test shot from the new You've Been Dumped vid - don't ask

18/06/2012 08:38:19

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
ziggy72 wrote:
Another little test shot from the new You've Been Dumped vid - don't ask

WOW, an explosion!
18/06/2012 10:16:38

Marco_D
Marco_D
It's looking good Ziggy
18/06/2012 10:21:41

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Hey Ziggy that is looking superb...any chance of a tutorial on how you do the clothing on the textures?
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 | the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? Coming Soon...