Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? The ability to edit the animations more visual

the topic is closed
25/01/2010 15:57:49

tappit
tappit
I agree with perettol, more editing options would be great.

How about adding edit points to say each hand, each foot, the head and the body? Then, once we have a workable solution with the emotional editing system in muvizu we could go in closer to make simple movement edits to hands and feet on separate layers which we could show/shy as needed? If each point had it own IK then it would be a simple editing solution and more tweak-able to give us the finner controls we need.

AND - why not add the ability to import mo-cap files for our characters? There are litterally 1000's of mocap files all over the internet, so if we find one we like we could just put it on the character at a specific point and it would over-write the present mode until the file ended and then go back to the present edit?
22/02/2010 12:02:57

barrys
barrys
Thanks for the input. We're looking at all the ideas and suggestions and working out a plan for the next few months. Hopefully the animation-editing complaint has now been addressed with our new Timeline Editor. Mo-cap's an interesting idea....My (rudimentary) knowledge of our animation system tells me that it would be v. hard to do. But, I'm not a programmer. I've put the idea down on our wish-list. Keep the ideas coming...

Barry
Lead Artist
Muvizu
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? The ability to edit the animations more visual