Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? KISS Masks...Help?...

the topic is closed
11/06/2012 18:01:45

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Big KISS fan here wants to know how the heck do you wrap those KISS masks as a texture onto the head of the 3d models in Muvizu?? Everytime I have tried to do it it wraps around the entire body....is there a way to do this? - EEF
11/06/2012 18:52:56

DyllyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dylly
Hi Eef, how are you doing this? Have you downloaded a template for the character and then applied the paint to the face part and then applied your newly created 'custom' texture to the character?
11/06/2012 19:48:53

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
You have to use the face mask option in the character editing bit. The default is still George Bush I think, but you can change it to whatever graphic you like.
12/06/2012 04:54:14

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
ziggy72 wrote:
You have to use the face mask option in the character editing bit. The default is still George Bush I think, but you can change it to whatever graphic you like.

Ziggy? That doesn't work for me, ecause I only ama seeing the KISS masks under "decals" tab, and if I add the George Bush Mask texture to the head there is no way to change that...that I know of? I've tried, but everytime I see the option for KISS masks it's under the tab "Decals" which only puts the texture on the front(chest), back,(of t-shirt) or whole body. So If someone can actually put those KISS masks textures around the head please let me know step by step because I have no idea how to do it. Thanks! - EEF
12/06/2012 09:30:24

gimmick
gimmick
I uploaded Paul Stanley 's makeup for the Muvizu boy.
It should be available soon at:

http://www.muvizu.com/Gallery/#&&m=Textures
12/06/2012 11:04:32

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
EEF - When you have the face mask (with default bush image on it) click the texture thumbnail in the bottom right hand corner and browse to the character - face mask category under the textures tab. This will let you select one of the kiss mask textures to use.

--
Direct, don't animate!
12/06/2012 13:01:06

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Jamie wrote:
EEF - When you have the face mask (with default bush image on it) click the texture thumbnail in the bottom right hand corner and browse to the character - face mask category under the textures tab. This will let you select one of the kiss mask textures to use.

Wow! Jamie! That's incredible! it freakin worked FINALLY THANK YOU! I dunno what happened before but NOW it works man Thanks! - EEF Cool
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? KISS Masks...Help?...