Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Keep getting this Fatal Error...any ideas?

the topic is closed
25/06/2012 07:51:51

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
https://twitter.com/EEFilmz/status/217146782050811905/photo/1

Trying to build set/setup things for Next installment of World Champion PowerLifting For Seniors - The BenchPress Lesson 1, but I keep getting the above Fatal Error! - Any ideas would Help....I removed a bunchof characters in the crowd (from 1st vid) and redid it as a backdrop thinking I had too many in the crowd....that didn't solve the issue...so I resaved the file under a different name after I made some changed...that didn't help...now I'm stumped! - HELP! - Thanks in advance! EEF
25/06/2012 12:23:29

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi EEF,

Can you please tell us what you are doing prior to the crash?
Like creating an object or backdrop?

Cheers,
Marco
25/06/2012 13:07:19

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Yes, I think most of the time I was just changing my pov within the scene to get myself closer to what I'm working on, but it happened doing other movements too...like I used my scrollwheel to move my pov back farther and it crashed etc.. Marco_D wrote:
Hi EEF,

Cheers,
Marco
25/06/2012 13:46:22

Marco_D
Marco_D
EEFilmz wrote:
Yes, I think most of the time I was just changing my pov within the scene to get myself closer to what I'm working on, but it happened doing other movements too...like I used my scrollwheel to move my pov back farther and it crashed etc.. Marco_D wrote:
Hi EEF,

Cheers,
Marco

Hi again,

Thanks for you reply.
Can you please send us the set file and tell us which version you are using? So we can have a look?
We will try to figure this mystery out

You can use the bugs email - bugs@muvizu.com

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Marco
01/07/2012 18:01:27

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks Marco, sorry I didn't reply right away, I actually tried deleting some items in the file a resaved it as something else, then I used that file and somehow it didn't crash after that. So I finished the animation which now is uploaded on your site. It was while I was working on the benchpress video. Thanks for your help if it happens again I will try to send you that file. - EEF

Marco_D wrote:
EEFilmz wrote:
Hi EEF,

Cheers,
Marco

Hi again,

Thanks for you reply.
Can you please send us the set file and tell us which version you are using? So we can have a look?
We will try to figure this mystery out

You can use the bugs email - bugs@muvizu.com

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Marco
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Keep getting this Fatal Error...any ideas?