Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Crash with ATI AMD HD 46&X card

the topic is closed
21/08/2012 01:28:31

Royjball
Royjball
I have a ATI AMD HD 467X card it seems like it take a huge load on and will crash. I had the new release of Muvizu 32 bit I have uninstalled and going to install the 64 bit to see if that will fix it I have the resources to run the program but it just seems like it wants more.... But we will see where this goes.. And I have up to date drivers and so on. If anyone has a suggestion please post it thanks.....
21/08/2012 04:30:16

Royjball
Royjball
well that didnt work.....
21/08/2012 09:39:07

fullmetall
fullmetall
I have the same problem from time to time, amd drivers crash with a green screen, and it RESTORED alone, and as I'm tired of download of updates, I leave .... I do not run not think that will be a problem only of Muvizu, I have the same problem on American websites for displaying the rendered video.
Having said that many programs do not like Spyboat S & D and Zone Labs (crash to connect)
21/08/2012 11:08:25

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hey guys,

Sorry that you having problems.

I need to ask this so please forgive me okies?
You are using the latest stable drivers and not beta versions right?

Lets try to get to the bottom of this.

Cheers,
Marco
21/08/2012 17:20:32

fullmetall
fullmetall
Marco yes, I have an unfortunate tendency to use the beta version, that being said, the graphics engine is repaired itself and manages its instability, it is embarrassing for a few seconds, nothing more, I do not know or comes this occasional crash.
One more thing, I'm running Muvizu most music software at the same time, trying to fit the patterns with movement (this is far from obvious), a connection + Web + VLC occasionally. It may be a lot ....
@ +
25/08/2012 00:10:41

fullmetall
fullmetall
Marco_D wrote:
Hey guys,

Sorry that you having problems.

I need to ask this so please forgive me okies?
You are using the latest stable drivers and not beta versions right?

Lets try to get to the bottom of this.

Cheers,
Marco

ok i have a .PNG 200 Ko capture crash engine i send to who ?
@+
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Crash with ATI AMD HD 46&X card