Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Importing Assets ? Transformers or Sketchup

the topic is closed
16/09/2012 12:41:36

ChrisLatta
ChrisLatta
Can u import Transformer Models into Sketch up and whats the easier way to import sketch up models into Muvziu
16/09/2012 17:41:39

ChrisLatta
ChrisLatta
Please Reply
16/09/2012 18:14:30

fullmetall
fullmetall
http://muvizu.com/Video/12838/Importing-from-Sketchup-Part-1

tuto
16/09/2012 18:14:54

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I imagine there would be a way but i dont think importing models from a game with copyright is even legal. So I would assume that the correct answer is NO. Since about the only way I can think of doing it would invovle hacking a game engine with a closed back end (course I could be wrong I am often wrong because I dont play many pc games anymore)
16/09/2012 18:19:39

fullmetall
fullmetall
sure i forgot the copyrightWhaaaaa? you have right
urbanlamb wrote:
I imagine there would be a way but i dont think importing models from a game with copyright is even legal. So I would assume that the correct answer is NO. Since about the only way I can think of doing it would invovle hacking a game engine with a closed back end (course I could be wrong I am often wrong because I dont play many pc games anymore)
16/09/2012 18:28:27

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
oh sorry i replied and i guess your answer wasn't there yet. I was not saying your wrong so apologies. If you make the model yourself you can import it, but with the way the question is worded it seems to me he wants to import copyrighted game assets. However there is nothing to stop him from making a transformer on his own and importing that there might even be a few in the google 3d warehouse however my experience from using models from that warehouse have always been not good because they are usually a mess and I spend more time cleaning them up then if I had made my own hehe.
16/09/2012 19:36:25

fullmetall
fullmetall
@urbanlamb
No, it's my fault because I said a little hastily, ignoring the basics. Personally I avoid imports (no one knows what is in the public domain or not) and this is one of the reasons for which I make my own music, no more problems with publicity and no problem with you tube .
@++
the topic is closed

Home ? Importing Assets ? Transformers or Sketchup