Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Importing Assets ? Favorite Characters Not showing up in certain...

the topic is closed
20/09/2012 06:24:53

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Favorite Characters Not showing up in certain instances...this has happened before, now it's an issue I need to bring to light. Here is a little trick I learned before, but now cannot do and not sure why: I created Kiss characters w/muvizu masks(no mouth) when i did my very 1st kiss vid, then when zig made thosse textures I made same video only now I used the textures from zig, but here's the trick - I didn't have to recreate all the actions, set designs or even the characters! here's how I did it: I RIGHT clicked the masked kiss characters, then I was "able to find the favorite kiss characters I made w/zigs textures" and I double clicked on that favorite and it REPLACED the character leaving all the actions and everything in tact, so I didn't have to recreate the whole animation or anything all I did was replace the old with the new characters and viola!....are ya with me still? ok cuz here is the problem I notice...and I wonder if it is a set file issue, I just recently redid the kiss characters and improved them on my laptop, then imported (in a new set file) and saved those New favorite kiss characters as favs. The problem is when I opened the original set file with my old kiss characters and everything there...I can't Replace them now because when I'm in that set file When I RIGHT Click the old character the New favorite characters I saved do not show up in the favorite listing, but if I open a new set file there they are in the listing.
So, is there a way Muvizu can tweak it so ALL Favorites are available for ALL set files? and I'm not sure what I did to make it work before as to why I can't make it work now, it's been so long since I did it I forgot what I did to make that work. Please Help! I would like to make a new kiss vid without necessarily recreating all the actions etc all I wanna do is replace the characters w/my new characters
edited by EEFilmz on 20/09/2012 Updated question: Can you ony replace a fat man character w/a fatman character? is that how they show up in the list when you right click the fat man? only fatman characters show up in favs? etc or man chars appear in favs when you right click a man character? not sure, again iis there a way to replace ANY character w/ any character file?
edited by EEFilmz on 20/09/2012
edited by EEFilmz on 20/09/2012
20/09/2012 12:03:15

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
EEFilmz wrote:
Can you ony replace a fat man character w/a fatman character? is that how they show up in the list when you right click the fat man? only fatman characters show up in favs? etc or man chars appear in favs when you right click a man character?
That's correct. Are you trying to replace an old character with a new Favourite of a different character type? If so, that would explain why you can't get it to work!

EEFilmz wrote:
iis there a way to replace ANY character w/ any character file?
Different character types have different available attachments, animations, etc. The Favourites system is just a way of getting Muvizu to remember which attributes you chose for a specific character type, and then reusing them for that same character type at the click of a button. You couldn't save a Fat Woman character wearing a Skirt as a Favourite and then use that Favourite to skin a Blob, because the Skirt is not an available attachment for the Blob. So, no, I'm afraid it's just not possible to save attributes of one character type as a Favourite and then use those Favourite attributes on a different character type.
the topic is closed

Home ? Importing Assets ? Favorite Characters Not showing up in certain...