the topic is closed
10/10/2012 05:22:59

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
10/10/2012 11:23:13

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi EEF,

That definitely looks like a codec problem.

I would uninstall all codecs through the Windows control panel and install them again.

You are using the 64bits version, correct?

Cheers,
Marco
10/10/2012 18:34:42

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Yes 64 bits Marco_D wrote:
Hi EEF,

I would uninstall all codecs through the Windows control panel and install them again.

Cheers,
Marco
10/10/2012 18:58:21

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
OK Marco, I uninstalledd all codecs I could find in there-klight video codec pak, and some others, it took out ffdshow, and the only seperate one I didn't uninstall yet is one for xvid From xvid, should I unhinstall that too?
and once that's all done do you please have valid/safe links for me to download valid codecs for 64 bit machine? because I'm not sure or do I even need to download any codecs? Marco_D wrote:
Hi EEF,

Cheers,
Marco
10/10/2012 19:40:09

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Download this one first (basic pack) :
http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Then the 64 bit ones too, at the bottom of the list. Install the basic pack, restart machine, install the 64 bit ones, then you should be fine.
11/10/2012 03:39:20

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
I always get confused on those pages, they make it so you accidentally download from some 3rd party AD! which ones are the actual Links I need?

ziggy72 wrote:
Download this one first (basic pack) :
http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Then the 64 bit ones too, at the bottom of the list. Install the basic pack, restart machine, install the 64 bit ones, then you should be fine.
11/10/2012 07:45:00

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks evreybody, I didn't see this one uploaded to muvizu, kinda wondered if it would show up on the site, so people could tell me which version they like better 8) - EEF

p.s. -for now I uninstalled any downloaded/seperate codecs, and left thre xvid one I had previously downloaded, and guess what?...for the first time ever!...wen I create a vid from muvizu using the xvid codec - it now shows up as an icon on my desktop WITH a preview shot of the Toon! - that NEVER happened before. Anyway, that was a sidenote, but for now I'm gonna try it like this and make xvids out of muvizu and export from videopad in (post-edit) using the H264 codec, and see how long that lasts. If it fails after a wihle, then I'll do as Ziggy72 instructed (I know that'll owrk, I did it before-Thanks Zigmeister!)...I'm saving this page for the links etc. - EEF
edited by EEFilmz on 11/10/2012
11/10/2012 11:08:41

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
EEFilmz wrote:
Thanks evreybody, I didn't see this one uploaded to muvizu, kinda wondered if it would show up on the site, so people could tell me which version they like better 8) - EEF
The purpose of the Gallery is to try and showcase unique user-created material, so we tend to try to avoid clogging it up with duplicate content. From what I could see, "The CrucifiXion Ver 2" looked identical to "The CrucifiXion", except with lower quality video, so I approved ver 1 but did not approve ver 2 for the Gallery. Apologies if there are differences I didn't notice - if this is the case, let me know those differences I missed and I'll "un-unapprove" the ver 2 video!

If you're just looking for the opinion of others on which of two videos with near-identical content looks best, a forum thread seems like a better place to hold a discussion than two slots in the Gallery anyway? For what it's worth, I obviously thought version 1 looked a LOT better.
11/10/2012 11:09:15

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi EEF,

Thanks for the update and let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks Ziggy for posting the link and instructions for the codecs installation

Cheers,
Marco
11/10/2012 20:09:42

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
EEFilmz wrote:
I always get confused on those pages, they make it so you accidentally download from some 3rd party AD! which ones are the actual Links I need?

You're absolutely right EEF, I forgot about all those screens with 2 million DOWNLOAD NOW! buttons on them. I've gotten so used to them, I just cut to the chase. The basic codec pack link (which was at the end of a chain of 3 pages!) is here :

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite-Codec-Pack-Basic/1094057842/1

Big blue button on the right, can't miss it - that's the actual file link.

And same again for the 64 bit version :

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite-Codec-Pack-64bit/1094057842/5

I hope this helps everyone who struggles to download these things through the wall of spam.
11/10/2012 22:53:35

EEFilmzExperimental user
EEFilmz
Thanks a Bunch for all your help Ziggy! You rock!

ziggy72 wrote:
EEFilmz wrote:

You're absolutely right EEF, I forgot about all those screens with 2 million DOWNLOAD NOW! buttons on them. I've gotten so used to them, I just cut to the chase. The basic codec pack link (which was at the end of a chain of 3 pages!) is here :

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite-Codec-Pack-Basic/1094057842/1

Big blue button on the right, can't miss it - that's the actual file link.

And same again for the 64 bit version :

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite-Codec-Pack-64bit/1094057842/5

I hope this helps everyone who struggles to download these things through the wall of spam.
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? The CrucifiXion Ver 2