Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Animations with interactivity

the topic is closed
13/11/2012 11:42:59

marius_pienaar
marius_pienaar
I am brand new to this site/software, and I want to start using it. I want to know in what respect it is possible to use the software to produce animations for educational purposes.

With educational I mean that I want to use it for something specific where I create a step-by-step animation to teach people how to do something on a computer. Is it possible to create such animations?

Even more, is it possible with this software to create animations that include interactivity where the user must interact with the animations to perform certain tasks to learn to master a certain skill?
13/11/2012 12:35:15

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
It's hard to say without knowing exactly what it is you'd be trying to teach, but I'd say that using Muvizu to create an animated tutorial should be pretty doable. With regards to interactivity, though, Muvizu just outputs to a video file - by default there is no way of clicking on this video to interact with it.
You could always use another program in conjunction with Muvizu to provide interactivity, though? EG use Muvizu to make a video which presents a question to the viewer, then make two more videos in Muvizu - one video which shows the user has chosen the correct answer and one video which shows the user has chosen the wrong user- and then from here you could import all these videos into something like Flash or Director, which could provide interactivity which would allow the user to click on an answer from the first "question" video and then display either of the two "answer" videos depending on that answer...? Hope I didn't lose you in that incredibly long sentence there!
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Animations with interactivity