Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? my slow spirit

the topic is closed
02/12/2012 15:06:59

fullmetall
fullmetall
i have not understand, as habitual to me, and for Christmas i have to think for a challenge habitual as 10 second or make another video, this is not there, this is a Muvizu Christmas Treasure Hunt, what i made with my vidéo

@++
if a tester can said to me as my English is better , because i write direct in English in the window of Google and i see the translation in french, as is just, and with sens
02/12/2012 22:20:53

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
your english is not bad the translator tends to scramble it a bit from google. I have very poor french I forgot most of it but when I feed my english to translate to french into google it makes a mess and I have to fix it. The translator is not very good it uses the wrong words but as you improve you will find better words on your own.

Anyhow yes they had a treasure hunt instead. The treasure hunt is probably better to include everyone. I find competition on making videos for prizes is not great especialy if the prizes are software to improve the video. The reason being the best video wins quality wise etc but if they have better quality they likely dont need the software. So its better they do this way because a good video editor program makes is possible to make nicer video productions. Its difficult to rely only on the tools inside muvizu to make video.

I drag my feet when entering contests and I often only enter if a request is put out for entries due to low participation because I dont really want to win the prizes. I am happier its this way although the laptop is something I would enjoy this time, but at least they are not awarding prizes according to skill level or high quality video because it excludes new people or people with a low end pc.

edited to add punctiation..
*passes out*
edited by urbanlamb on 02/12/2012
03/12/2012 13:15:51

fullmetall
fullmetall
urbanlamb wrote:
your english is not bad the translator tends to scramble it a bit from google. I have very poor french I forgot most of it but when I feed my english to translate to french into google it makes a mess and I have to fix it. The translator is not very good it uses the wrong words but as you improve you will find better words on your own.

Anyhow yes they had a treasure hunt instead. The treasure hunt is probably better to include everyone. I find competition on making videos for prizes is not great especialy if the prizes are software to improve the video. The reason being the best video wins quality wise etc but if they have better quality they likely dont need the software. So its better they do this way because a good video editor program makes is possible to make nicer video productions. Its difficult to rely only on the tools inside muvizu to make video.

I drag my feet when entering contests and I often only enter if a request is put out for entries due to low participation because I dont really want to win the prizes. I am happier its this way although the laptop is something I would enjoy this time, but at least they are not awarding prizes according to skill level or high quality video because it excludes new people or people with a low end pc.

edited to add punctiation..
*passes out*
edited by urbanlamb on 02/12/2012

thanks a lots for the answer, i have the same thinking for the :
"- I drag my feet when entering contests and I often only enter if a request is put out for entries due to low participation because I don't really want to win the prizes"
i think is for the children in first, the adult must be participate only and no win, it is the same for the advertising etc...Passed an age we don't care about to have something of more but Muvizu is the realization a dream of child for me,i can's play with....
(google fontion is good, to write in English, and is better whit your punctuation)
@+
the topic is closed

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? my slow spirit