Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? basic newbe questions

the topic is closed
12/12/2012 08:17:30

Yebach
Yebach
Hello

I am new with Muvizu and I have a couple of questions.

First: How do I preview a video. Not to create a movie and see it cos it takes a lot of time but as preview with the cameras in order as i choose it?

Second: I have a problem with speach. I have 3 records one after another. When I direct the character only moves mouth on last one, or first one not on all three

third: How do I go to new scene? For example intro, then first set then to second,...

fourth: How can a character goes trough door, opens and closes them

thank you for answering

Best regards
12/12/2012 11:12:45

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi Yebach,

Welcome to Muvizu.

First:
You can prewiew a movie by going to Tools - Timeline. rewind and press play.
Look at the camera window to see what is being recorded by the cameras. If you need more than one, you can add up to 4 cameras. Simpkly go to create - cameras.

Second:
To work with multiple audio files you have to create tracks for each one and then synchronise each character to the right audio file.
Go to prepare Audio and click the new button. Import an audio file. Do this for each file.
Now you should have 3 tracks.
Then go to prepare dialogue, select a character and on the drop down menu select the corresponding audio file. Finally record dialogue and use the talk / shush button to determine when the lips move and when they don't.

Third:
You can only work on a scene at a time. What we usually do is record the scenes separately and then use a video editing software to put them together. Window live movie maker is good for beginners.

Fourth:
For this you will have to animate the character and the door. Make the character walk to the door and then animate the door to open.
There are specific door objects in Muvizu to allow you to do this.

I hope this helps you. Have a look to our tutorials as well, you can find them here: http://muvizu.com/HowTo/

Cheers,
Marco
12/12/2012 13:27:56

Yebach
Yebach
Hello

thank you for answering

alothough I am still having problems with dialog and mouth movement.

This is the scene:
1 Person A
2 Person B
3 Person A

When I go to direct dialog and set talk for 3 then 1 gets lost. If I direct for 1 the 3rd gets lost

I am kind of confused and don't know what to do
12/12/2012 14:12:06

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi again,

This is the easiest way to do it:

1 - Record all dialogue in one file, you can use a program like Audacity to put all the dialogue together.
2 - Synchronise both characters to the same audio file.
3 - Use the Talk / Shush functions to determine when they are speaking or when they are quiet.
4 - When you are done with directing dialogue you can adjust the timing on the Timeline editor.

Let us know if you have further questions on this

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 12/12/2012
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? basic newbe questions