Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? please help

the topic is closed
05/02/2013 13:52:32

markan
markan
i cant open Muvizu - there is a problem - an error has occured - HRESULT : 0x8007000B. what shall i do??
05/02/2013 14:11:28

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi markan,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with Muvizu.

That sounds like a bad install. I believe the installers wasn't fully downloaded.
Please use a download manager program, (like FlashGet) to ensure the installer is fully downloaded to your PC.

Let us know if you need further assistance on this matter.

Cheers,
Marco
05/02/2013 14:54:30

markan
markan
Hi Marco, I do everithing you say to mee, but I still have the same problem. I unistall Muvizu, i downolad the flesh get, and install again Muvizu, but the same error I have
06/02/2013 10:16:58

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi markan,

Can you tell us what anti-virus you are using?
Some anti-virus have been messing with Muvizu installations.

Also, please make sure you install the following components, they are required for Muvizu to function properly:

- Direct X 9, June 2010 version or later, available here
- .NET Framework version 4 or higher, available here
- C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1, available here (32 bit) or (64 bit)

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 06/02/2013
06/02/2013 12:14:34

markan
markan
Hi Marco. I have these programs that you say. Anti virus program is - microsoft security esentials. But, I have windows 64 - bit and I install Muvizu 64 bit. Now, what I do? Yesterdey I uninstal muviezu - 64 bit and instal muviezu 32 bit and now works. I hope that everiting will bee ok. But I dont now whay is that?????? Do you now? Sorry, my english is not very well.
06/02/2013 12:53:17

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi markan,

Don't worry about your English, I totally get what you mean.

That's is very strange, if your Windows is 64bit it should allow Muvizu 64 to work as well.

Did you download from our website? Also, which version are you running?
You can see that by clicking on the "?" icon and selecting About. A window will appear with the version on the bottom.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 06/02/2013
06/02/2013 18:14:13

markan
markan
ones again, I have :
- Direct X 9
- .NET Framework version 4
- C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 and I dowloaded from your website. The version of Muvizu in"?" is 32 bit. However, the program is work very well.
I am yust a begginer and I dont now what Muvizu can do. allso ,I hope the Muvizu in my computer will not broke. )))
We will see.....
Thanks for everything Marco.
what's your comment???????
07/02/2013 12:06:39

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hi Markan,

Glad that at least one of the versions is working for you.
I can't really see a problem there. It seems you have everything required to run Muvizu.

Can you tell us what system do you have, like:
- CPU
- Ram memory
- Graphics card, etc?

Make sure you watch a few tutorials so you can see what Muvizu can do

Cheers,
Marco
07/02/2013 12:40:08

Lev_Dynamite
Lev_Dynamite
In addition to the specs Marco asked for, could you please also make sure you send us every word of the error message you are receiving, in full? I'm specifically curious if it says anything about "ue3Engine.dll" in there...? Your error sounds similar to some others I have heard about that we've not really been able to suss out the root of, and it's very interesting if you're having the same error but are managing to get the 32-bit version to work!
07/02/2013 20:49:50

markan
markan
Marco_D wrote:
Hi Markan,

Glad that at least one of the versions is working for you.
I can't really see a problem there. It seems you have everything required to run Muvizu.

Can you tell us what system do you have, like:
- CPU
- Ram memory
- Graphics card, etc?

Make sure you watch a few tutorials so you can see what Muvizu can do

Cheers,
Marco

Hi Marco - my configuration is -
motherboard - ASROCK P55 EXTREME 4 SOCKET 1156
CPU - INTEL i5 650
gpu - MSI HAWK NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 460 1 GB GDDR 5
HDD - WD CAVIARBLACK 640 GB SATA 3
RAM - KINGSTON 1600MHZ 4 GB

I will watch the tutorials , and I hope I will learn something )))
Firs I have to learn how to use the program and then I ´ll know if it is functioning correctly, but for now I think everything is ok.
07/02/2013 20:52:08

markan
markan
Lev_Dynamite wrote:
In addition to the specs Marco asked for, could you please also make sure you send us every word of the error message you are receiving, in full? I'm specifically curious if it says anything about "ue3Engine.dll" in there...? Your error sounds similar to some others I have heard about that we've not really been able to suss out the root of, and it's very interesting if you're having the same error but are managing to get the 32-bit version to work!

I do NOT have this "ue3Engine.dll", only HRESULT : 0x8007000B.
08/02/2013 10:14:25

Marco_D
Marco_D
Hello again Markan,

Glad that are able to enjoy Muvizu

If anything else comes up, please let us know.

Cheers,
Marco
edited by Marco_D on 08/02/2013
26/03/2013 22:59:28

TheChesterfieldTutor
TheChesterfieldTutor
I'm beating my head against a brick wall trying to install Muvizu on an Acer laptop.

I've installed the .NET framework separately from the Muvizu installation, because my laptop refuses to go online, so I'm currently downloading missing files, etc. on another machine and porting them over by USB thumb drive. Tedious, but hey, what can you do?

The error message I keep getting is this: "An error has occurred: Unable to load DLL 'UE3Engine.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

Computer: 1.60 GHz, 1.99 GB of RAM
Physical Address Extension

I'll probably have to commandeer my son's more up-to-date laptop in his protracted absence, running Windows 7, but that's not an ideal long-term solution.

Any clues?
27/03/2013 03:34:01

HayManMarcExperimental user
HayManMarc
I don't have a solution, but maybe a way around until a solution to this arises. See my post: http://muvizu.com/forum/topic2567-error-upon-install.aspx

After you have it installed, you cannot upgrade to a newer version or you'll start getting the error again. But at least you'll be able to Muvizu. Also, you won't need to reinstall the three extras (DirectX, c++, .net), but you must make sure to uninstall the errored Muvizu first.

Good luck and I hope it works for you.
edited by HayManMarc on 27/03/2013
27/03/2013 16:51:04

simonhefferMuvizu mogulExperimental user
simonheffer
Quite often it's not the quoted dll that's the problem but something it depends on. For instance if you have a 64 bit dll bit don't have the 64 bit redistributables. You could run the Depends utility on the dll and see what its says (http://www.dependencywalker.com)

Simon
27/03/2013 18:21:45

TheChesterfieldTutor
TheChesterfieldTutor
Thanks for all the suggestions. I've finally decided to commandeer my son's laptop, and managed to install Muvizu on his 32-bit Windows 7 Lenovo. Right now I'm watching (and grabbing) the excellent tutorials on YouTube. (I love that Scottish accent!)
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? please help