the topic is closed
10/04/2013 02:08:03

sandwiches
sandwiches
How can I make a simple poster, with an image I specifically want and import it into muvizu. I tried using sketchup, making a simple rectangle and using the image as a texture and I get all kinds of errors messages. I've reviewed all the articles and instructions and yet I cannot accomplish this. Can someone please give me the most basic of instructions on how to do this? My brain is about to implode. -.- Thank you in advance.
10/04/2013 02:12:02

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
To make a poster you can use muvizu stuff already inside there is a prison set with a poster you can change the image on ,or you can use the backgrounds and there is a picture with a frame in house items. These all take images that you just load from your desktop jpeg or png files.
10/04/2013 02:30:20

sandwiches
sandwiches
omfg I love you. I will try that tomorrow. My brain is just about fried for the evening. Thank you SO much.
10/04/2013 02:38:05

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
There are probably a few other surfaces inside muvizu that will take a photo that you can use but I forget them all some tv's or consoles so there is quite a choice of items for something simple like that
10/04/2013 02:45:50

sandwiches
sandwiches
Ok, I was SO excited by your response that I tried and it worked! I cannot thank you enough!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
10/04/2013 02:46:53

sandwiches
sandwiches
Yes and you're right, another object I had been trying to add an image to was a computer monitor and I was able to!!! You have made my night!!!!!!!
10/04/2013 02:53:27

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
well your very welcome feel free to post questions there is always someone around who knows the answer unless its some sort of bug or tech issue which requires staff to look at error files or something.

Happy muvizuing! Applause
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Poster