Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? My first short project for youtube [Dutch]

the topic is closed
10/07/2013 14:36:53

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
Basicly I am new to Muvizu. Just 3 days ago I became a member.

This is my first try and the learning curve to movizu is just amazingly low. I did not add music yet,

This is a simple video with a guy explaining why I haven't made more videos for Youtube yet. I got a message from somebody asking this and ( I kid you not) made a short clip that day and uploaded it the same day. (yesterday that was)

A known issue is the lipsync thats off in the beginning ( I thought because of bad pronounciation) BUT I think I get away with it because the voice is different from the voice when it does work.

So Some dude explaines and tells you to subscribe to my channel. I spoil this because it is in Dutch! (Where are you Dutch guys?)

I love the timeline editor!!
edited by PatrickDFTBA on 10/07/2013
10/07/2013 15:54:55

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
I watched a bit without sound, and it looks fantastic!
Well done!
10/07/2013 16:34:44

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
Thanks guys.. I love the way Muvizu handles the lighting and camera realisticly... I mad a little mistake because Cam 1 actually was a saved favorite and I forgot about that so the other cams do not match that visual haha
10/07/2013 16:37:33

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
And the walk effects... Funny how you really find out what's it like to be a director with Muvizu!! (qoute can be used as testimony lol )
11/07/2013 00:50:35

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
cute first try i am sure it would have been better if i had understood it

glad your enjoying muvizu
13/07/2013 02:14:48

PatrickDFTBA
PatrickDFTBA
Thanks
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? My first short project for youtube [Dutch]