Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Get "muvizu file is malicious" message

the topic is closed
20/07/2013 04:00:49

raybearmass
raybearmass
The property box would never appear when I wanted to edit characters. I uninstalled it and redownloaded it, but when I click on the install, I get a message that the file is "malacious" so I deleted it. Have done it twice tonight and get the same message both times. I'm downloading the full program each time.
edited by raybearmass on 20/07/2013
20/07/2013 07:36:15

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
I get lots of firewall messages on install (sometimes around 30), but I can assure you that Muvizu is safe to use.

However, I don't know about the property box, perhaps someone else has the answer.

I hope this helps,
MDW13
20/07/2013 14:16:21

raybearmass
raybearmass
Yea, I finally just went ahead and re installed it and it seems fine with the exception that I still do NOT get a property window when I want to edit the character appearance. and why can't I seem to find an address here to ask the Muvizu creators THEMSELVES about these kind of issues.
20/07/2013 15:32:17

MrDrWho13
raybearmass wrote:
why can't I seem to find an address here to ask the Muvizu creators THEMSELVES about these kind of issues.

Wait until Monday and the team will come across this, hopefully with an answer!
20/07/2013 15:34:51

MrDrWho13
If you get no response before Tuesday, contact Neil here: http://www.muvizu.com/Profile/Neil/SendMessage/
20/07/2013 17:44:02

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
raybearmass wrote:
Yea, I finally just went ahead and re installed it and it seems fine with the exception that I still do NOT get a property window when I want to edit the character appearance. and why can't I seem to find an address here to ask the Muvizu creators THEMSELVES about these kind of issues.

you can email bugs@muvizu.com if you like. Although fair warning depending on where you are in the world sometimes the email doesnt get there for a bit.. in my case my email often seems to swim the ocean it takes that long.
20/07/2013 18:45:57

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
raybearmass wrote:

Hi raybearmass, welcome to Muvizu. Sorry you're having trouble with our application. I'm going to ask a few questions to try and work out what's causing the problem and hopefully we can get things sorted out for you.
  • What happens when you try to bring up the character edit window? Does it simply not appear and everything continues to work as normal, or does it display an error message?
  • Is it only the character edit window that isn't appearing, or are other windows mysteriously invisible as well? For example, can you edit objects? Do the camera window, scene window, or prepare audio windows work okay?
  • How are you trying to bring up the character edit window? There are four ways of doing it: the menu at the top or the right-click context menu, double-clicking with the mouse and pressing shift+enter. Have you tried all of them?
  • When you were getting the warning about Muvizu being malicious, what was it that was complaining? For example, was it an anti-virus program you have running, or something else?
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Get "muvizu file is malicious" message