Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? General Discussion ? Just have to share these guys stuff.

the topic is closed
12/08/2013 22:36:26

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I have followed these guys for ages they were a group started out in ottawa now they are in toronto but they have always been well remarkable. They give new meaning to the word rythm. They are also the only people I find that I actually enjoy them covering someone elses work musicwise because they always do something fantastically different lol. Their original music is awesome as well and some of the videos they have created are so complicated its just well amazing and to top it off they actually shoot them in one take due to expenses :/

Here is like a top 5 selection .. Its amazing what you can make a pile of spoons do and how many people you can squeeze onto one guitar and what happens when a bunch of people get together to play their faces

13/08/2013 19:41:26

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Wow, they are smart video makers - I liked the little boxes one the most, even though it's probably the simplest. Good stuff!
13/08/2013 22:23:35

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I think i watched the new one they just made the royals one to find all the sources of certain beats and sounds. I have trouble believing they record some of that in real time but that one was all real time it just blows my mind because that was just such an intricate video even the guy in the back coming in on a doly and blowing a didgeridoo hehe. I wonder how long they have to practice that before they get it to the point they can do it in a continuous take.
14/08/2013 09:01:37

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
Finally got round to watching these and have to say...those videos are AWESOME!

The amount of dedication and focus required must be huge!

Thanks for sharing Urban!
20/08/2013 20:21:31

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I couldn't find this one when I was looking its always impressed me when people use looping machines and solo a multi instrument song this one is older but i have always liked it

16/11/2013 22:54:44

primaveranz
primaveranz
GhostLamer wrote:
I have trouble believing they record some of that in real time.

I have trouble believing you are not just a spammer
17/11/2013 03:28:11

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
primaveranz wrote:
GhostLamer wrote:
I have trouble believing they record some of that in real time.

I have trouble believing you are not just a spammer

I have trouble believing it's not butter
the topic is closed

Home ? General Discussion ? Just have to share these guys stuff.