Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Can I make a character play a musical instrument?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
29/09/2013 11:44:03

kentishduffer
kentishduffer
I want to create a musical instrument (which I can do with Sketchup) and then make a character play it whilst moving around. Like you can with guitars and drumsticks.
29/09/2013 13:20:24

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
at this moment in time this cannot be done. the only instruments you can use are the ones already in muvizu.
29/09/2013 13:54:22

kentishduffer
kentishduffer
Thanks fazz68! Come on Muvizu I want to create a movie of my band!!
29/09/2013 16:30:43

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Yeah, it will probably take a year or so for them to complete it.
29/09/2013 18:45:32

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
I can see from the little screenshot that possibly you discovered all instruments? if not there are a set of basic instruments to use in the character area for customizing your little character.

Also my spidey sense is tingling but I think that this next muvizu play release might contain something other then just bug fixes. I could be wrong and am trying not to get my hopes up but the delay in release is making me wonder about what else they are adding into the software. If it was just a bug fix it would have been patched by now
29/09/2013 19:02:07

MrDrWho13
Hmm.... I hadn't thought about that, Urbanlamb....

Hmm.....
29/09/2013 21:34:45

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
urbanlamb wrote:

Also my spidey sense is tingling but I think that this next muvizu play release might contain something other then just bug fixes. I could be wrong and am trying not to get my hopes up but the delay in release is making me wonder about what else they are adding into the software. If it was just a bug fix it would have been patched by now

maybe a lovely christmas present for us..... like an umbrella to brandish.... Big Grin
29/09/2013 22:06:01

MrDrWho13
fazz68 wrote:
urbanlamb wrote:

maybe a lovely christmas present for us..... like an umbrella to brandish.... Big Grin

LOL!

I hope so!
29/09/2013 22:16:42

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
mm umbrella brandish

anyhow probably not get too hopeful so as not to be disappointed its just well you know something is up when a bug fix is ready and awaiting a release it means like more then just some bug fixes ^^. The question is what prey tell are they up to now so quietly working away in their dark caves of planning and cones of silence!
29/09/2013 22:59:34

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
i never get my hopes up mate. but we can dream Big Grin
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Can I make a character play a musical instrument?