Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? The Importance of Eyebrows

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
08/10/2013 08:41:39

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko

Click link for the video! - http://bit.ly/GHN8t0

All comments welcome as always
edited by Dreeko on 08/10/2013
08/10/2013 22:12:50

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Looks great - I'm assuming it's a transparent AVI played as skin, synced to the soundtrack? Having the eyebrow attached physically to the head looks a lot better than the floaty slugs we currently have

Inspired by your vid, I've come up with a set of static eyebrow body skins that I'll be using in my next vid as a quick way to express emotions (I'll change them between shots).
08/10/2013 23:28:09

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
dreeko's eyebrow obsession resurfaces hehe. I did enjoy that little comedy skit though but *cough* since we are on the topic of eyebrows it would be nice to have one that aren't seperate objects as they dont um really do all that much for me I prefer the type that moves with the face as well
09/10/2013 10:07:53

Dreeko
ziggy72 wrote:
Looks great - I'm assuming it's a transparent AVI played as skin, synced to the soundtrack? Having the eyebrow attached physically to the head looks a lot better than the floaty slugs we currently have

Inspired by your vid, I've come up with a set of static eyebrow body skins that I'll be using in my next vid as a quick way to express emotions (I'll change them between shots).

It's not an avi Zig, it is a series of custom textures.

Thanks to a long awaited feature ( I've been banging the drum for this one for 3 years!) - animate-able character textures.
09/10/2013 14:19:40

ziggy72
You can do what now?! Animatable skin? I didn't know that. Off to try that right now.

Note to Muvizu HQ - please post a changelog like everyone else when you release a new update!
09/10/2013 14:31:12

Dreeko
ziggy72 wrote:
You can do what now?! Animatable skin? I didn't know that. Off to try that right now.

Note to Muvizu HQ - please post a changelog like everyone else when you release a new update!

Yip
Eyebrows, bullet holes etc best addition of this release in my opinion.
09/10/2013 14:39:29

ziggy72
HAHA! And you can animate the expression slider - finally! Briliant stuff - thanks D, you've given me even more work to do

Ah - you can use the expression slider to make them look like their laughing without any boob fondling antics - nice!
edited by ziggy72 on 09/10/2013
09/10/2013 16:13:10

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
excellent additions and the visible/invisible for the entire body at the same time can now be animated to.
04/12/2013 09:20:33

primaveranz
primaveranz
I just watched the real thing for the first time and no kidding, your animated version is much funnier!
04/12/2013 10:48:43

Dreeko
primaveranz wrote:
I just watched the real thing for the first time and no kidding, your animated version is much funnier!

Thanks, I really must make another video in the near future. I've just realised that I haven't made a proper one since around April / May-ish!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? The Importance of Eyebrows