Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Mistletoe and Muvizu - Competition Time!

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
17/12/2013 02:38:25

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
The deadline's noon on Christmas day.
17/12/2013 10:24:27

rbeck1993
rbeck1993
Mars Attacks, Muvizu style, featuring black and white style - can't see any way in which not to love this.

fazz68 wrote:

merry christmas
17/12/2013 11:06:26

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
rbeck1993 wrote:
Mars Attacks, Muvizu style, featuring black and white style - can't see any way in which not to love this.

fazz68 wrote:

merry christmas

Couldn't agree more - Fazz makes the movies i should be making!
17/12/2013 15:54:42

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
ziggy72 wrote:
The deadline's noon on Christmas day.

hehe thanks whatever I do it has to be done without closing the set down and getting back to it the next day so I think I have come up with something which I can do in an evening
18/12/2013 16:07:13

CaroleMuvizu staff
Carole
Those of you that follow us on Facebook - don't forget there's an extra chance to win a Muvizu blob by sharing a wee promo from our Facebook page.

Only three shares for him so far - our camera in the competition studio happened to be running when he overheard that no-one seemed to want him. It would bring a tear to a glass eye - he's still at it now...

If you do follow us, go on - give us a share. If you don't follow us - give us a 'like'.
http://www.facebook.com/Muvizu3D
19/12/2013 03:12:18

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
i feel so bad i laughed at his/her pain but that is okay I shared lol. I dont seem to get a lot of stuff in my feed at times .
19/12/2013 10:49:44

CaroleMuvizu staff
Carole
Facebook has a secret formula it uses to apply 'weight' to postings that influences when they show up in followers' feeds.

One way to increase the likelihood of getting posts is to add us (or any product/brand you particularly want to hear from) to an interest list.

If you right click of the wee cog on while on the page it should give you the option to do this.

http://i.imgur.com/i0a20YT.jpg
19/12/2013 10:51:58

CaroleMuvizu staff
Carole
PS. Blob's much better today urban - though still a bit puffy round the eyes. <Whispers so she doesn't set him off again>

Thanks for sharing!
19/12/2013 19:29:35

primaveranz
primaveranz
Carole wrote:
he's still at it now...

That's me having found I can't use Vimeo to enter
19/12/2013 20:08:04

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Carole wrote:
Facebook has a secret formula it uses to apply 'weight' to postings that influences when they show up in followers' feeds.

One way to increase the likelihood of getting posts is to add us (or any product/brand you particularly want to hear from) to an interest list.

If you right click of the wee cog on while on the page it should give you the option to do this.

http://i.imgur.com/i0a20YT.jpg

oh okay thanks sometimes my feed gets your things and sometimes it doesn't (same with lots of people's feeds really) so i will try to fix it using that thingy you showed .
20/12/2013 15:57:46

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
well i made one but it didnt get approved for some reason so here is my joke. I uploaded it and others have been approved but mine remains not there

so here is my entry for all its worth lol its a bit wierd i am not actualy christian
the set got approved though .. they were both uploaded at the same time
edited by urbanlamb on 20/12/2013
20/12/2013 16:44:32

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
Ha ha ha, short and sweet, loved the dead bird, nice one urban!
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Mistletoe and Muvizu - Competition Time!