Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? play+ on more than one computer

the topic is closed
11/12/2013 12:47:51

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
i have a shiney new laptop (thanks mum ) i finally managed to install muvizu onto it after some faffing around with directx (windows 8 !!!!! what a waste of time and effort that poop is.... windows 7 with a few crappy touchscreen poopy bits tacked on... fine if you have a touchscreen but pretty much redundant if you dont.... but i digress)
my question is can i activate my play+ on it and still keep my play+ on my normal PC in the front room. i am looking forward to being extra lazy and using my muvizu while in the comfort of my bed at night Big Grin so is this possible or is another licence needed?
11/12/2013 14:31:30

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi fazz,

A shiney new laptop - must be christmas or something

Yes, you can activate Muvizu:Play+ on your laptop. If you have any problems get in touch with us at support@digimania.com

--
Direct, don't animate!
11/12/2013 21:16:34

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Jamie wrote:
Hi fazz,

A shiney new laptop - must be christmas or something

thanks jamie. I think thats christmas presents for the next 5 years in one Big Grin. nah she got it for herself because her pc is on the way out. but couldnt get along with it and was going to give it to my brother but i got in there first as all siblings should when a lovely prize is up for grabs Big Grin
11/12/2013 21:25:24

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
ohh merry christmas and such a nice mum

grats!
11/12/2013 21:45:04

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
urbanlamb wrote:
ohh merry christmas and such a nice mum

grats!

cheers mate it was a case of being in the right place at the right time a few more hours and it would have gone to a much less deserving home Big Grin
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? play+ on more than one computer