Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Head Attachments?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
01/03/2014 14:18:42

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
Hi All. Just noticed that one or two new assets are to be used as 'head attachments'! I know that you can import various items and attach them to the head ie a new hat say....! how is a (head) imported????? There doesn't seem to be a way in Muvizu to change a characters head? Am I missing something?
01/03/2014 14:22:42

Wizaerd
Wizaerd
SonOfKong wrote:
Hi All. Just noticed that one or two new assets are to be used as 'head attachments'! I know that you can import various items and attach them to the head ie a new hat say....! how is a (head) imported????? There doesn't seem to be a way in Muvizu to change a characters head? Am I missing something?

I do not believe it's possible to import a new character head. Or a new character at all.
01/03/2014 15:14:28

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
I believe if you right click on your character go to Edit-down to the face option and then down to Face mask-import- and it will attach as a mask to be used hope that helps
01/03/2014 15:25:57

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
SonOfKong wrote:

You can either import them as a hat or use any of the attachment points in the face section.
01/03/2014 16:16:06

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
make the most of them coz there wont be any more lol
01/03/2014 16:59:13

sofie9536
sofie9536
sorry for "head attachements". I have no better name found. fazz gave me the idea
02/06/2014 01:24:43

video567
video567
i am trying to do this to the beefy guy i dont seem to figure it out. can you explain more about this?
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Head Attachments?