Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Intuitivity rating - high

the topic is closed
13/08/2010 09:45:59

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
Thanks for the kind words, Kaynine. It's very much appreciated.

We've tried very hard to make Muviu as easy to use as possible, so it's great to hear feedback like that. We're only human though (well, most of us anyway), and we know that we don't always get it right, especially when we first put a new feature in. So if you have any suggestions on how it can be improved, please let us know.

PS: Loving your videos so far, keep 'em coming!
13/08/2010 13:54:31

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi again,

Don't worry Glasgow is a dark and surreal place - so your sense of humour should fit pretty well.

-Jim.
13/08/2010 15:36:36

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
I agree with Kaynine. With just a minimal amount of effort one can be producing some very impressive animations. I made the animation I posted within 2 hours of downloading the program. I've been doing computer animation for over 20 years and have used many other programs but I have never been able to produce a final product in just a few hours of getting a program. I am truly impressed.

I too am looking forward to seeing your work Kaynine. If I was a bit closer to you I could help you with a better system. I have quite a collection of computer equipment that I do not use anymore that could use a new home. Maybe someday you and I could create an animation together. I like your imagination and style. My style tends to lean more towards silly and unusual humor but it suits me well. I think it would be fun to show folks what a couple of old fellows can come up with.

The Muvizu team has brought 3d animation to the masses without all of the headaches of having to take 6 months or more to learn the program. All one needs is an idea, a bit of an imagination and Muvizu to create a professional looking animation within minutes. Absolutely unheard of with other software. I look forward to being a part of the Muvizu community and hopefully contributing some good ideas and animations.

Keep up the good work!
13/08/2010 18:44:16

GordonMuvizu staff
Gordon
Kaynine and Mysto - thank you for your positive feedback. It means a lot, seriously.

Mysto, your 'Fart in the Park' movie is one of my favourite things I've seen created with Muvizu so far That you managed to make that within hours of downloading the app is great news, and very encouraging.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to seeing more movies from you both soon.
edited by Gordon on 8/13/2010
27/08/2010 14:34:45

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Gordon wrote:
Kaynine and Mysto - thank you for your positive feedback. It means a lot, seriously.

Mysto, your 'Fart in the Park' movie is one of my favourite things I've seen created with Muvizu so far That you managed to make that within hours of downloading the app is great news, and very encouraging.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to seeing more movies from you both soon.
edited by Gordon on 8/13/2010

Gordon, thank you for your compliment. I'm glad that you enjoy what I created. I really did enjoy making it with Muvizu. I thought it was pretty funny but some of the folks over here where I am from seem to think my sense of humor is a bit "different". I kind of enjoy being different, it makes for some really funny animations.

You folks at Muvizu have really struck gold here. I'm telling everyone I know here in the states about how great your program is and I hope to produce many more "thought provoking" animations with it. Keep up the good work.
edited by mysto on 8/27/2010
27/08/2010 15:18:57

ghrenig
ghrenig
Your fart movie is the inspirartion for my next small clip. I am a fit of an old fart myself so that would seem appropriate.
Biggest problem I have is getting on with some work and not fiddling with muvizu. I' ve played around with "movies" from lionhead but I much prefer movizu. I prefer the cartoon world and the easy ability to create sets and add animated movement. I too have a slugish laptop machine which takes times to move. As far as modelling goes I could never spare the 3 months of dedicated learning.
Great stuff.
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Intuitivity rating - high