Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Transparencies?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
28/03/2014 10:36:02

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
Hi all. Just been following the tutorial done by 'Jamie' (the one with the spinning axe). Very interesting, I was able to follow his tut' and got an .avi into Muvizu OK. The only probrlem I seem to have is that the .avi is looping. I'm hoping some one can tell me if this is normal OR not???
Is there a way to get the .avi not to loop????
30/03/2014 10:45:18

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
OK, no worries! The tutorial uses a program called 'virtualdud', which is free, I went on to there forum and asked can the 'looping' on an avi be turned off in Virtualdub, the advice was to look to Muvizu for the solution. I was hoping maybe one of you guys /gals had found a way to stop the looping???? I'm still going to use 'virtualdub' as I can see the benefits in using it ie. waterfalls, smoke, fires, birds flying....etc.
30/03/2014 10:51:46

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
it will always loop your video, it can get very jerky as well. you can animate the amount of time the video plays. its in the properties bit. also any object you can add a texture to will take an avi file also animatable (dunno if thats a real word Big Grin ) the same goes for imported objects, as long as it has a texture slot you can add video to it.
edited by fazz68 on 30/03/2014
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Transparencies?