Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Beware of "AntiGravity"

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
21/04/2014 13:29:21

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
HEADS UP!
A user on Youtube went out of his way to create an account under the name "AntiGravity" just to give me thumbs down and make a bad comment. I suspect it may be a disgruntled, former user of Muvizu seeking revenge. I would suggest that all Muvizu-keepers block this wayward fellow before he can do anymore harm.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZiDY_1CEWNIuSEVm063dNQ/videos

Go to the "About" tab, click on the flag and block this person.
edited by bigwally on 21/04/2014
21/04/2014 15:16:51

bigwally
The idiot is also on Google+.

https://plus.google.com/b/115948866447316128980/105070416484554993942/posts

Surprise, surprise. Seems he's only attacking Muvizu users.
21/04/2014 16:08:48

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
He's been nothing but complimentary to me!
21/04/2014 16:21:55

bigwally
Didn't see any.
21/04/2014 18:13:55

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
It's Sovransoul again. He ditched his youtube account, created the new one called AntiGravity, put a dislike on all my vids, and sent me a threatening message through gmail (saying I'd better "be careful about what I say about people on the internet" which, considering what he posted on a forum seen by children, shows he has no sense of irony either).
21/04/2014 18:28:49

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
yeah we got a live one with that dude its unfortunate that these types exist. I commented on his comments on fazz's channel yesterday and I guess he deleted em I asked him if he had anything better to do then to create sock puppet accounts to troll youtubers.

anyhow peterlong/sourvarsoul and antigravity are the same person I am sure he will pop up again over time as someone else. His kind needs someone to hate or life just isnt complete. Its unfortunate but on youtube life is not complete without at least one dedicated "hater" we all get em I have two

-one who hates landmark because they hate soe so everytime I post about that game its like there for 5 seconds and it gets disliked
-now I guess we have inherited a muvizu hater who must must must take his anger out at muvizu on the users.

Even though it was not us that moderated his videos we tried to explain it to him and he would just not accept that muvizu site is muvizu's site you know since they pay the bills and all its only fitting when we are in muvizu's house we live by muvivzu's rules.

But then I am a painfully polite and square and proper and typically canadian who apologizes to a wall I bump into out of reflex so.. I can't fathom getting mad at someone for much of anything ..

anyhow pay it no mind just let him tire himself out he will go away when he gets borred its a long weekend andI think he is fairly young (at least i would be horrified to find out he was my age .. ) and has little parental guidance from his behaviour oh my he is 59.

fyi this is the youtube account he used here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EDyXFssqWhVOPHGn9T0gA
edited by urbanlamb on 22/04/2014
21/04/2014 19:33:46

Dreeko
He left this comment on my YouTube channel
"You are such as genius with Muvizu. You really know how to insult people really well on the internet too. Thumbs Up Dude"

I think he's a great guy!

D
21/04/2014 19:51:18

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Dreeko wrote:
"You are such as genius with Muvizu. You really know how to insult people really well on the internet too. Thumbs Up Dude"

D

I wish I had his level of cognitive dissonance when I did something wrong I would have much less grey hair and not be apologizing to walls out of reflex as I bumped into them as a rounded a corner at work too quickly. Big Grin

Really I feel embarassed for people at times and this is one of those times.
21/04/2014 20:23:13

primaveranz
primaveranz
Damn, I feel quite left out
21/04/2014 21:19:41

Dreeko
urbanlamb wrote:
Dreeko wrote:

D

I wish I had his level of cognitive dissonance when I did something wrong I would have much less grey hair and not be apologizing to walls out of reflex as I bumped into them as a rounded a corner at work too quickly. Big Grin

Really I feel embarassed for people at times and this is one of those times.

Who exactly are you feeling embarrassed for Urban?
Me, Antigravity or Sovransoul?
21/04/2014 21:55:33

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
antigravity/sovrasoul etc etc that dude with his rubber room antics
21/04/2014 22:37:51

Dreeko
Best just to ignore than take the bait with those who genuinely annoy you. I tend to go for the tongue in cheek ridicule method.
22/04/2014 01:36:08

bigwally
You're a sly one, Dreeko.
22/04/2014 01:40:33

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
lol I blocked that google page when i blocked his comment on my videos so not seeing it anymore I guess he created the google page when people were blocking him on youtube but since i am slow and did not pick up on his comments right away I got to block everything.

Oooh nelly is all I can say right now
22/04/2014 02:08:57

primaveranz
primaveranz
I think he also goes by the name Sirshitalot on YouTube at least.
22/04/2014 07:40:53

Dreeko
primaveranz wrote:

Hmmnn...

So,every time that we receive a bad comment or a thumbs down on a video, are we now just to assume that it is Sovransoul in disguise?

.. Could it not just be that there are more than one person in the world who doesn't like that particular video?

.. Or could it in fact be that the video is genuinely crap?

Personally I'd rather have a constructive negative comment than a weak positive one where the viewer has just said "eh, well.. I thought the lighting was nice" rather than pointing how it may have been improved.

Sovransoul and Antigravity may actually be different individuals!

Let's not fall into the trap of believing that everything we make is brilliant. There are a lot of really bad Muvizu videos out there, but most of us are too polite to point them out.

Perhaps it's time for a bit more honesty when it comes to reviewing and leaving comments.

Put your brains into "Simon Cowell" mode lol!

D
22/04/2014 08:04:44

primaveranz
primaveranz
Dreeko wrote:
primaveranz wrote:

D

Unless ziggy and Bigwally are in the habit of trolling people then, given what Sovransoul is quoted as saying, I would bet strongly against that proposition. My guess about Sirshitalot is based on years of troll-watching, I wouldn't give it as much weighting as the Sovransoul theory obviously. And I agree that a constructive thumbs-down beats an obsequious thumbs-up any day, but none of the aforementioned alter egos can be accused of posting either. However I have wasted enough time on he/she/it now anyway...onwards and downwards
22/04/2014 10:24:50

bigwally
Never said who it was, just that it is happening.
22/04/2014 10:40:26

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Dreeko wrote:

So,every time that we receive a bad comment or a thumbs down on a video, are we now just to assume that it is Sovransoul in disguise?

.. Could it not just be that there are more than one person in the world who doesn't like that particular video?

.. Or could it in fact be that the video is genuinely crap?

Personally I'd rather have a constructive negative comment than a weak positive one where the viewer has just said "eh, well.. I thought the lighting was nice" rather than pointing how it may have been improved.

Let's not fall into the trap of believing that everything we make is brilliant. There are a lot of really bad Muvizu videos out there, but most of us are too polite to point them out.

Perhaps it's time for a bit more honesty when it comes to reviewing and leaving comments.

Put your brains into "Simon Cowell" mode lol!

D

Constructive criticism is always a positive but playground insults are pathetic and unnecessary.

We don't all have your talent Dreeko therefore sometimes the animations made aren't that brilliant but we are not selling them and not claiming them to be masterpieces. If you want to provide constructive and helpful criticism to people, great, but Cowellesque abuse is certainly not required.

People might leave comments which are perhaps better than the videos deserve. it is called encouragement.

I am pleased that you received a positive comment from this individual but I wouldn't have thought that you would need to massage your ego by using it in a discussion about someone who does not appear to have a lot to offer
edited by toonarama on 22/04/2014
22/04/2014 11:29:22

Dreeko
Sigh..Here we go..

I am not in favour of abuse obviously. Nor was I trying to "massage my ego" lol! I just pointed out that whoever Anitgravity is, whether he is Sovransol, Clark Kent, Jack Frost or whoever, he didn't leave his brand of negativity on my particular corner of the web and that we shouldn't jump to conclusions about his identity or motives. There are plenty of videos better than mine which have received bad comments along with the good so the quality of my Muvizu efforts is irrelevant. Someone who is out purely to diss the work of others will do so anyway good or bad.

I just saw the thread taking on a rather comical " I had a bad comment too! It must have been Sovsansol!" "Yeah, I can't find my car keys!! Sovansol must have hidden them!!"...." Sovransol stole Christmas!!" type of turn and with that comical sense in mind I made the post that I did.

I disagree (and we can disagree without becoming shouty or personal) with you on the point about "leaving comments which are perhaps better than the videos deserve" as encouragement.

I see that as giving someone a false sense of perspective.

You must have seen some of these reality shows where they put someone through who is blindly making a fool of themselves. They do that for the freak show factor for people to point and laugh while the poor misguided individual loll-ops around believing they are brilliant, however - Some people are so bad that they are actually seen as amazing which is another point to consider I suppose.

Rather than leaving "ego massaging" comments on videos which don't deserve it, why not leave no comment at all if the truth is too hurtful?

As Mr Cowell has been known to say...."Just an opinion!"

D
edited by Dreeko on 22/04/2014
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Beware of "AntiGravity"