Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Rifle????

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
12/06/2014 10:46:08

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
Hi All. I trying out some of the animation in Muvizu and, in the western section came across 'shoot rifle'. I made my own rifle (shotgun to be precise) but it didn't work. The character did the 'shoot rifle' animation but the shotgun wasn't where it should be. Do I have to have a rifle made by Muvizu, if so, were is it???? and can I replace it with my rifle/shotgun???? ta very much.
12/06/2014 16:28:51

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
hi there

if your using regular muvizu you will need to do a stop motion put the rifle in the scene and take a shot of him shooting and then some other shots with the rifle down

if you want him to hold the rifle and move with it the only way to do that is use play + and import it in as an attachment.
12/06/2014 22:28:36

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
Hi there. I am using play+. In the 'Western' section there is an animation of the character firing a rifle. My question was If you add your own rifle the character doesn't seem to be able to 'aim and squeeze off a shot. What must I do to have the character raise his rifle, aim it and fire it (as in the animation). If I have to use stop motion does Muvizu support stop motion? the problem is I don't think I've found a tuttorial on this aspect of Muvizu????
12/06/2014 22:52:38

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
you have to import the rifle into the characters hand and do a lot of messing about positioning it to use that animation. the thing is that the animation was made a long time before any thought of hand attachment was made. so the position of both hands in the animation aint quite right. it can be done coz ive done it myself while messing around with muvizu. so sorry its all trial and error with the positioning of the gun. theres no solution except to play with it till its right. for you.
12/06/2014 23:34:49

SonOfKong
SonOfKong
Thanks for the replies. Will give it a go.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Rifle????