Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Problem with bulding sets and diferent angles

the topic is closed
16/08/2010 15:27:56

franciscosalgueiro
franciscosalgueiro
Hi,

Love Muvizu. I am having a novice problem. Everytime I try to build a set it looks perfect, bus as soon as I move the angle, the set seems out of place. Then I rearrange the set to the new angle, and when I move around it is out of place, and so on. I never seem to build a set that is aligned is various angles at the same time. Could someone help me?

Thanks,

Francisco
16/08/2010 19:18:58

TheCursedJester
TheCursedJester
franciscosalgueiro wrote:
Everytime I try to build a set it looks perfect, bus as soon as I move the angle, the set seems out of place.
Francisco

I am not sure what you mean by it seems out of place... as in when you build things like houses or walls it all seems perfect until you realise its not brought forward enough or etc?
If your having the problems with building and can't quite get it right try doing it from a bird's eye view instead, it helps when you've got a lot of fiddly bits to sort out as well.

I believe there is also a tutorial on making your scene, which may have some pointers too.
Hope this helps :]
16/08/2010 19:35:26

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
Yeah - that was what I suggested on another post, a bird eye view is useful, as is positioning your cameras and using the cameras window to preview your set from four different angles.

Good luck and happy animating!

Emily.
16/08/2010 21:42:25

Than
Than
The hints above work as the main way of getting things in the right place.
Also what I tend to do is view it close and move the object till it hits anouther (but gently so as to not knock over objects as this can ruin a scene, so save often...) and then gently adjust it's position relative to the other object(s).
Also I look at what the shadows are doing to help.
I also fly about things quite a bit.

Everyone probably has a different style of doing this and the more you do the easier it is.
17/08/2010 01:33:42

franciscosalgueiro
franciscosalgueiro
Thank you guys very much for all your help. Through different camera views now I have perfect sets :-)
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Problem with bulding sets and diferent angles