pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/10/2014 17:33:47

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
joeactor wrote:
You might try the "Voice Acting Alliance" forum.
They do a lot of fan dubs and may have some actors willing to work for credit.

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try that sometime.
edited by LugofilmLtd on 23/10/2014
30/10/2014 16:53:32

mungy
mungy
good news that they haven't forgotten about us. i was starting to worry.
30/10/2014 23:09:53

MarkWaldo
MarkWaldo
The upgrade translates to US$40. This causes me to upgrade. I couldn't justify US$135 before. It is now within my means and makes it available to many more people around the world. From the questions I asked and the answers I got from the staff not long ago, I was wondering if this is an effort to get a lot more funding to justify further development and bug-fixing costs for Muvizu or is it to bring money into their other projects. Up to recently they told me they don't see their working on Muvizu in the near future. To me, it doesn't matter either way they go. The key concept is that Plus+ works pretty well now regardless of some bugs. It costs a lot more to get an Unreal Game Engine to develop your own software on and costs you even more for royalties should you sell your application software using the Unreal engine. By far, no matter what happens to Muvizu, whether they drop development, continue development or just continue with it as they are, US$40 is a bargain price and makes sense investing in it. I have already been using Muvizu to produce non-commercial cartoons, not caring if it shows the Muvizu logo. But now I can create movies for others commercially without a problem along with having my characters hold things and importing objects more easily (supposedly). My recommendation is upgrade now.
31/10/2014 00:26:52

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
How do I upgrade? The site says I'm supposed to do it from within the software, but it doesn't seem to want to let me do it from a blank set. Am I supposed to load one of my old scenes and do it from there or am I missing something?
31/10/2014 02:17:26

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
Nevermind. I found the information on the wiki. I didn't think to check that until just now. D'oh!
31/10/2014 02:52:45

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
Sorry for the triple post. Please bear with me.

Okay, it said the payment went through, I input the activation code, but it won't activate. I get error code E2. What does that mean?
31/10/2014 05:56:31

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
that means you will have to get in touch with muvizu support for help.
31/10/2014 11:39:08

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
MarkWaldo wrote:
The upgrade translates to US$40. This causes me to upgrade. I couldn't justify US$135 before. It is now within my means and makes it available to many more people around the world. From the questions I asked and the answers I got from the staff not long ago, I was wondering if this is an effort to get a lot more funding to justify further development and bug-fixing costs for Muvizu or is it to bring money into their other projects. Up to recently they told me they don't see their working on Muvizu in the near future. To me, it doesn't matter either way they go. The key concept is that Plus+ works pretty well now regardless of some bugs. It costs a lot more to get an Unreal Game Engine to develop your own software on and costs you even more for royalties should you sell your application software using the Unreal engine. By far, no matter what happens to Muvizu, whether they drop development, continue development or just continue with it as they are, US$40 is a bargain price and makes sense investing in it. I have already been using Muvizu to produce non-commercial cartoons, not caring if it shows the Muvizu logo. But now I can create movies for others commercially without a problem along with having my characters hold things and importing objects more easily (supposedly). My recommendation is upgrade now.

My apologies if I misunderstood you. To upgrade to Muvizu Play+, it will cost 50 quid. 50 quid translates to approximately $80 American. Not sure where you got the $40 quote you stated.
31/10/2014 15:24:54

MarkWaldo
MarkWaldo
According to the latest add from Muvizu, it says the upgrade is 25 quid, not 50 quid. That equates to US$40. This deal lasts until 4 Nov.
31/10/2014 15:28:19

MarkWaldo
MarkWaldo
I'm sorry, you're right. I failed to see it is a 25 quid savings, not a total of 25 quid. Well, that puts it back up there where I can't afford it again. Oh well.
21/11/2014 13:09:32

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
PCollimonster wrote:

I will keep you updated and expect to be in a position to provide you with more information on a monthly basis.

edited by PCollimonster on 10/10/2014

So - is there anything to say yet?
21/11/2014 15:36:42

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
Dreeko wrote:
If some of the renderdm features are allowed to tumble downhill and be absorbed into Muvizu.

Hmmmm...

RenderDigimania Web Site wrote:
The properties of lights and cameras can be keyframed within RenderDm and simple motion paths with linear interpolation between keyframes can be created for cameras, lights, primitive objects

Oh please, please, PLEASE if nothing else, let it be this feature! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!?!?!
21/11/2014 15:41:10

PCollimonsterExperimental user
PCollimonster
Hi Toonarama

A few bits and pieces happening, but nothing I can share at the moment.

toonarama wrote:
PCollimonster wrote:

I will keep you updated and expect to be in a position to provide you with more information on a monthly basis.

edited by PCollimonster on 10/10/2014

So - is there anything to say yet?
21/11/2014 16:07:27

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
OK - thank you
08/07/2015 18:14:07

JasonValentine
JasonValentine
I am a new user to Muvizu and I am just getting started, I just upgraded and I am looking forward to see what will come of this. This program so far has great potential to me even more than the newer project because it is filled with everything you need to tell a story all muvizu needs now is the ability to actually animate the characters and some new faces and I will be happy with that. I have a few other friends who do animation also and we all use C4D and we all believe this program can go far beyond Iclone and be up alongside Poser and DazStudios.
11/02/2016 23:33:45

braj
braj
I'm curious I this product can be used to produce content for Muvizu, or if it can be used somehow alongside. I'm guessing the licensing is steep though.
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.