Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do I use an imported head attachment?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
24/12/2014 19:50:54

dltanner99
dltanner99
I saw another attempt to get an explanation for this capability, but it really didn't answer the question. I saw that we should import it as a mask, or treat it like a hat, but neither seem to have those options under Muvizu. Could someone please offer a workable explanation?
24/12/2014 20:16:34

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
First off, this ability is only in the paid for version (Play+), not the free version. In Play+, there is an Import option along with the other standard attachments options in the Character Edit window to Import an attachment.
25/12/2014 04:57:46

dltanner99
dltanner99
ziggy72 wrote:
First off, this ability is only in the paid for version (Play+), not the free version. In Play+, there is an Import option along with the other standard attachments options in the Character Edit window to Import an attachment.

I think that was the missing element. There was no mention of the distinction between the paid and free versions, aside from the removal of the watermark. That make sense - perhaps a side by side checklist of the differences in features might be in order? I like the product, and appreciate the explanation!
25/12/2014 07:58:41

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
http://www.muvizu.com/Get-Muvizu
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do I use an imported head attachment?