Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Put in an imported character?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
01/01/2015 00:35:34

TheBankser
TheBankser
I noticed in the Muvizu Trailer that there's an MnM man, and you can control him! Can someone please tell me what this is? And where you can get something like this?

edited by TheBankser on 01/01/2015
05/01/2015 14:10:20

DanimalMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Danimal
TheBankser wrote:
I noticed in the Muvizu Trailer that there's an MnM man, and you can control him! Can someone please tell me what this is? And where you can get something like this?

I wondered the very same thing when I first saw that video. There's no character import feature, so I would have to guess it was done using some kind of M&M attachment on a standard character. It seems like kind of a cheat because they're showing something as if it's included when it's not.
02/02/2015 11:02:13

TheBankser
TheBankser
Yup! That's disappointing. But thanks anyway
02/02/2015 12:52:49

drewiMuvizu mogulExperimental user
drewi
interesting question and a fair point, spent the last half hour trying to recreate it improvising using whats available and adjusting whats there to be adjusted but didn't get close..Perhaps an earlier version of muvizu allowed for other characters.
02/02/2015 13:27:47

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
the m and m character is probably a custom made character made by muvizu for a commercial project or showreel or something like that. its never been available to us in any version of muvizu.
05/02/2015 19:04:14

TheBankser
TheBankser
Heh! Thanks Guys! I completely understand. It's OK.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Put in an imported character?