Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? Rosie character walking problem

the topic is closed
01/01/2015 20:09:38

Phil7newbie
Phil7newbie
Hi everyone, hope the holidays were good for you!
Does anyone have a problem with Rosie walking past the double click?
When I double click for her to run in run mode, she does ok. But when I do it for walk mode she continues to walk for what seems a predetermined time after I click stop or the space bar. If I don't hit stop she will continue to walk to the edge of the world and then walk in place until I hit stop. And then she stops in mid stride.
Even when I drag the circle around she will follow it around and then continues to walk. When I drag the circle around in run mode or normal mode (and the distance is enough for normal mode to run) she stops ok. All the other characters walk fine, just her. I have uninstalled and re downloaded her again, but no difference. Maybe someone else has seen this or is it just my machine? Thanks.
01/01/2015 20:47:13

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Now that you come to mention it, I did have an issue with a Rosie a while ago - she just wouldn't stop walking while the timeline was still running, like she never got the message to stop. I deleted her and got a copy of her to do it instead. Strange though.
04/01/2015 19:08:39

Phil7newbie
Phil7newbie
Wel I don"t know why, but After completly uninstalling and re installing Muvizu and all products because of another issue (Muvizu crashing after trying to load the Mediaeval helmets on the Man character, which cleared that up.), the problem still exists. (another bug, perhaps?)
I may have to avoid having her walk?
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? Rosie character walking problem