Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do we save attachments?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
21/08/2015 10:15:05

JanT
JanT
Helloooooo

I wanted to give Girl blushing cheeks so made cheeks in Blender and imported them as a Face Mask.

The only way I have found to save them is to save Girl with blushing cheeks applied as a favourite.

I was hoping to save them as a Face Mask that could be applied to any character.

My question therefore: How do we save attachments that can be applied to compatible characters?
21/08/2015 13:06:10

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
you cant save them inside muvizu to use on all characters. only as you have done on a character. you just have to have a folder on your pc/laptop for muvizu objects and load them as and when you need them. i find its best not to use the favourites anyway. it used to be quite buggy losing textures and such. dunno if its been fixed because i dont use favourites Big Grin
as time goes on you tend to build up an enormous library of assets and having them stored on your computer is no big deal. the more you save into muvizu the more you can lose if something goes wrong if you have to a complete re install.
21/08/2015 14:07:48

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
JanT, if you want to give a girl blushing cheeks wouldn't you be better just painting them onto her Custom Texture? No models involved that way, just a little photoshop tweak.
22/08/2015 02:38:17

JanT
JanT
Thank you both

I wanted cheeks that could blush and then fade by animating the texture through different shades of pink.

Rosy cheeks will have to do for now though.

Thank you again
22/08/2015 06:28:10

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Jan - I would do that with custom textures.

Create one with the full blush and shoot the scene twice, one with the texture applied and one without.

Then in your video editor you can fade between these shots and your character will blush smoothly. This will give you more control and a better result I'm sure.

Just a suggestion.....
22/08/2015 22:45:35

JanT
JanT
ukBerty you are a genius!!! I never thought of that. Sending a virtual great big squeezy hug your way.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? How do we save attachments?