Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Feedback ? To the Makers of Muvizu

the topic is closed
27/11/2015 04:39:59

sensesfear
sensesfear
It's been a while since my last post love muvizu but I think that if we pay for play+ then we should get the add ons for free, The chem lab, and all the new stuff, Do this and I bet you'll get a lot more sales as well. Just a thought

Anyways back to work on my next film
27/11/2015 07:14:34

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
sensesfear wrote:
It's been a while since my last post love muvizu but I think that if we pay for play+ then we should get the add ons for free, The chem lab, and all the new stuff, Do this and I bet you'll get a lot more sales as well. Just a thought

The problem is that people pay once and just keep using. So if the value of Muvizu increases with new content packs, they still have it for the original price.
The base play+ is only £12.50 (I'm not sure if this is sale or regular price but let's double it to £25 just in case). This is cheaper than Muvizu's worth, so they've discounted the main one and charged for the extras which is more likely to keep a stream of income. (And you're only paying for the packs you want)
27/11/2015 11:09:45

sensesfear
sensesfear
MrDrWho13 wrote:
sensesfear wrote:

The problem is that people pay once and just keep using. So if the value of Muvizu increases with new content packs, they still have it for the original price.
The base play+ is only £12.50 (I'm not sure if this is sale or regular price but let's double it to £25 just in case). This is cheaper than Muvizu's worth, so they've discounted the main one and charged for the extras which is more likely to keep a stream of income. (And you're only paying for the packs you want)

Your Right but I payed full price for muvizu play + So for me those extra packs would be worth what I payed. But if they added even a few to the play plus and upped the price to play plus of what I payed they would sell .
27/11/2015 21:51:20

Farscaper
Farscaper
Hilarious. I've just spent a grand on other animation and film-making software and someone is complaining about $29. I've never had such a deal at even their full price. Stop complaining about winning the second to top tier of the lottery. Buying Muvizu is a winning bet!
28/11/2015 00:38:49

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Farscaper wrote:
Hilarious. I've just spent a grand on other animation and film-making software and someone is complaining about $29. I've never had such a deal at even their full price. Stop complaining about winning the second to top tier of the lottery. Buying Muvizu is a winning bet!

everybody is entitled to their point of view, so I can't bash anybody... but I have to agree wholeheartedly that in the current marketplace of animation products, Muvizu is the best deal in town.. and no other product is even CLOSE to offering this kind of power to price ratio!

At the current 50% off sale price, it's like an intelligence test... with those who don't buy it getting a failing grade...
28/11/2015 01:21:50

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
sensesfear wrote:

It may be worth noting that at the current prices a brand new customer could get every single thing in the store... (including Muvizu plus and all of the add-on content... both premium and free )
for about the regular price of Muvizu alone
the topic is closed

Home ? Feedback ? To the Makers of Muvizu