Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Coming Soon 2016

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
31/12/2015 17:16:29

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
This topic is for all Muvizu users to post pictures/vids of their upcoming projects.

Me first

Ted Bundy, 12 hours from execution.
edited by ziggy72 on 05/01/2016
31/12/2015 17:28:19

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
I'm glad you switched topic, the old one murders my phone when loading the thread as a massive list rather than the 25 pages.

That shot looks good, I love the detail of the photos on the table and are they lighters?
31/12/2015 21:46:13

ziggy72
Yeah, it was actually UrbanLamb that pointed it out to me - that page was just getting unwieldy. I thought now would be a good time to make the switch. And yes, that's a lighter on top of his cigarette packet. Lots of props in this thing - hundreds.
01/01/2016 00:34:19

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yes one should start a low lag thread once and awhile I think. I thought about it for people who use tablets etc I bet the lag is kind of bad after a few pages of photos. Drink

anyhow happy new year.. another year bites the dust bring on the next year Party
01/01/2016 00:43:38

MrDrWho13
Happy new year to you too!
01/01/2016 01:22:36

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
01/01/2016 18:18:35

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Happy New Year Muvizuers...

Who knows, maybe this year "Beware the Eye of Amun-Ra" will finally see the light of day.....

01/01/2016 18:22:08

MrDrWho13
Wow that's looking very close. I wish you luck, I can't wait to see the final cut!
(Will it be in cinemas? )
01/01/2016 18:30:39

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Will it be in cinemas?

Unbelievably I do have a couple of cinemas who have said they will show it - one in the UK and one in the USA - so hopefully there will be a very, very limited release. I will keep everyone informed should it come to it.
01/01/2016 18:32:00

MrDrWho13
ukBerty wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Will it be in cinemas?

Unbelievably I do have a couple of cinemas who have said they will show it - one in the UK and one in the USA - so hopefully there will be a very, very limited release. I will keep everyone informed should it come to it.

I'll see if I can find any cinemas with free screens locally if you want to show it more.
Although, come to think of it, maybe it would be better if we were all in one place. I'll be waiting for updates later this year at any rate.
edited by MrDrWho13 on 01/01/2016
01/01/2016 18:54:57

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
ukBerty wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
Will it be in cinemas?

We have one in ottawa called the mayfair that shows indie stuff. It was originally owned by a relative of mine in the early times of movies and always showed odd things, but when they died off it was sold to a group who kept it as it was sort of .. and now they show indie films in it. It was still standing the last time I checked but that is ottawa's cinema for showing films that are not made by the "big guys". Originally it was a mainstream cinema, but they had a habit of in off hours of showing stuff that was well not mainstream (we shall leave it at that cause the times were different then lol)

so its quite old fashioned .. I think its still standing at this point it probably would be considered a "heritage building" I would think (our way of calling old stuff 'historically significant' and the government says you can't tear it down)

You can ask them I bet they would show it. I checked the info and yes amazingly it still exists so i bet its a heritage site by now
here is the infos. http://mayfairtheatre.ca/

here is the history http://mayfairtheatre.ca/history/

this is a blast from the past when they died i inherited 30,000 bucks lol (i went out and bought a new car i needed one badly lol ) I have no clue how they managed to make money off the sale of it, but my great aunt and her husband were the original owners.

well that is a bit off tangent but anyhow I am fairly certain you can get this shown at least once anyhow there
*slinks back into the shadows*
also remembering all that made me feel quite old ^^
edited by urbanlamb on 01/01/2016
01/01/2016 21:24:44

ziggy72
Hey, they're showing Eraserhead, love that film...
01/01/2016 21:46:34

ziggy72
ukBerty wrote:

Who knows, maybe this year "Beware the Eye of Amun-Ra" will finally see the light of day.....

It has to emerge into the light - horror always does Big Grin The shots look amazing btw, even though I've seen them before, they still draw me in.
02/01/2016 00:39:20

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
@ukberty. absolutely stunning screenshots

@ziggy Eraserhead Big Grin never did work out quite what was going on there.

a blast from the past.....

02/01/2016 01:05:58

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
ukBerty wrote:

Wow! Looks fantastic , you've worked extremely hard at your movie, and I wish you all the success with it, can't wait to see it!
02/01/2016 13:53:04

ziggy72
fazz68 wrote:
@ukberty. absolutely stunning screenshots

@ziggy Eraserhead Big Grin never did work out quite what was going on there.

a blast from the past.....

Eraserhead is dead easy to follow - a man erm...goes to dinner and...there's this baby thing...and the Lady In The Radiator sings him a song...and then he loses his mind and...ehhh.... Big Grin
03/01/2016 22:05:06

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Hey everyone, I just want to give you heads up that I'm making another Star Wars Spoof, this time with Help of Artpen, He is doing all of the voices for me this time, and he has done a really fantastic job so far, just waiting for two more lines for the ending short of The Emporer.

This spoof takes place when The Emporer tries to kill Luke skywalker with the force Lighting, but the old man is getting too old, and his powers isn't what they use to be..well enough said, so if artpen can get those two lines for me we will be done!

Arten just check your messages, the details of the last two lines are there!

Thanks buddy!
03/01/2016 22:15:03

MrDrWho13
Looking forward to it!
Although remember you can't rush people.
03/01/2016 22:41:15

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I am absolutely gobsmacked by the quality of work y'all create with this software! I can't wait to see the finished product of all the previews shown here!

Ziggy, the camera work and especially the scene design in your videos is stunning! I can't imagine the work you put into your productions! And the attention to detail in all of the little accessories you use to make each scene look like it stepped out of real life and onto your page is just awe-inspiring!

It's kind of paradoxical that real life is cluttered, so it takes a lot of extra work to make a scene look "ordinary" in terms of visual stimulus. I'm too lazy for that. In my world of 2d comic strips where there is limited space in a panel, I strive for the minimal detail needed to make my point. But I have great admiration and respect for those of you who pursue a more cinematic approach. I am simply blown away by what you accomplish!

UKBerty.... I struggle for words to describe your art... really, you have taken this medium to places where I doubt the creators themselves ever thought it could go! I'm not at all surprised to hear that you have pending deals for having your work shown in theaters! In my opinion your work is on par and in some cases far better than stuff that routinely gets shown in theaters!

Your film noire dark and shadowed approach requires a whole set of lighting skills that I'd guess relatively few Muvizu users possess... but you seem to have it NAILED! And your use of realistic textures and uber-detail really and truly captures the look and feel of the genre you do so well! I can't wait to see this film, and I know I need to search for and watch every one of your previous films. You are truly one of the great Muvizu directors!

Clayster... in my opinion you win the title of resident George Lucas! Your reproductions of well-known characters and sets are ...well, to say they are amazing would be conservative, but I can't think of a more appropriate term at the moment. Let's just say they have "bling!"

In the same sense that reproducing a well-known song note for note is a LOT harder than playing your own version of it, reproducing well-known characters in specific detail is also MUCH harder than approximating them. You have really earned your audience by taking the time to create your characters and props in such detail that nobody could wonder who and what they are supposed to be. Can't wait to see the final version of your upcoming spoof!
04/01/2016 00:23:34

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Thanks for the kind words PatMarrNC, your coming along great to, so I encourage you to keep up the good work, always look for new and better ways to make the best of what you have, even though they aren't made the way you wanted to be, but with your imagination and creative skill you shouldn't have any problems, you already showing some of the methods that I use.

cheers my good friend.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Coming Soon 2016