Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? license issues

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
13/06/2016 04:33:45

RavenOfOceanPark
RavenOfOceanPark
Whaaaaa? Hey guys!

Just bought my license for $29.99. Need to ask a question here. When you get the license then you are supposed to copy the license code and paste it into this "activate license" window. But the opening scenes load before I can do it. What do I do??

Get back to me please,
Thanks!!
Raven Whaaaaa?
13/06/2016 04:43:13

RavenOfOceanPark
RavenOfOceanPark
Whaaaaa? Hey again you guys!

Ok. According to the site my license has been copied. But the software keeps giving me a "no license detected" notification. Anybody know what's going on??

Sorry about the tone you guys,
Thanks!!
Raven Whaaaaa?
13/06/2016 06:53:08

primaveranz
primaveranz
Just a heads up Muvizu folks.

This poster has a history of asking frequent questions on the Moviestorm forums and not reading any of the answers. Then repeating the same questions a while later.

He/she also changes username from time to time presumably so you will forget who they are. But the same questions give it away.

So I wouldn't advise you to get too embroiled trying to help them, since he/she won't help themselves.
13/06/2016 07:12:24

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try answering this once anyway.
Looks like you got the licence working in another thread. Error E2 means you need to run Muvizu as an admin when activating it: http://www.muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/134/troubleshooting-e2-error-when-upgrading-to-play
If you get W2 from trying too many times you need to contact support.
13/06/2016 16:11:00

RavenOfOceanPark
RavenOfOceanPark
Whaaaaa? Hey guys!

Actually I didn't get the license working. That's why I posted the "I'm confused" thread. Got the "E2" error twice. Sorry about the way the first post turned out. I have Windows 10 and hadn't installed the clipboard yet. When I was able to copy the code then the software received it. But I got that error message. Not intending to ignore replies or advice here. Ok? Think that I will be able to figure things out once the license error is cleared up. But might have to contact Digimania anyhow.

Thanks for the help so far!
Raven Whaaaaa?
13/06/2016 16:29:53

MrDrWho13
You need to right click the Muvizu icon on your desktop and choose "run as administrator"
Your licence should activate after that.
21/09/2016 22:08:11

CloudNinja
CloudNinja
I got an E2 error....Ok..so I right clicked the MZU icon & selected "Run as Admin" - that didn't work.
Then I went to the properties of the MZU icon, checked "Always run as admin" then clicked "Apply" & "ok" - that didn't work...

Any other possibilities?

thank you,
.cn
21/09/2016 22:15:32

MrDrWho13
Sounds like a problem for support. http://www.muvizu.com/Support
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? license issues