Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Make Me Laugh ( Comedy Competition)

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
12/07/2016 12:52:14

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
do we have 5 contest entries yet?

if not, is there anyone out there who is still working on an entry? As I recall, from the beginning when the topic came up there were only 7 people who expressed an interest in a contest if the prize consisted of assets
12/07/2016 14:52:46

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
PatMarrNC wrote:

if not, is there anyone out there who is still working on an entry? As I recall, from the beginning when the topic came up there were only 7 people who expressed an interest in a contest if the prize consisted of assets

For me, I had to move my family to another state, so I knew I wouldn't have time to finish any entry. So, raise that number from 7 to 8. I just didn't respond knowing full well I couldn't complete it.

On the bright side, at least I'm no longer living in the Steekin' Desert.Woo Hoo!
edited by bigwally on 12/07/2016
12/07/2016 14:55:43

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Mine should be finished tomorrow...night...probably.
12/07/2016 16:11:27

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
PatMarrNC wrote:

We only have 4 entries so for.
12/07/2016 16:14:24

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
if Ziggy gets his in time tomorrow then we should have a fair amount of entries to judge.
13/07/2016 15:16:47

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Ok everyone we still only have 4 entries, we need at least one or more by 12 midnight, as you know we do have 1st, 2snd, and 3rd place prizes, if yaw feel we need to extend the contest a few more days, then post your comment, my judges from other forums are waiting for more entries.
14/07/2016 01:30:52

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Ok everyone, we now have 5 entries, me and my judges will be looking over all of the entries tonight, but we wont start til after midnight, so if anyone out there still has an entry you still have time to submit it, we will reveal the winners tomorrow at 1:00 pm central Time, also I may need everyone who entered the contest to message me their email address so I can email who ever wins the download link to their prizes.

Thank you.
14/07/2016 03:13:39

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I'm really looking forward to having a big belly laugh as I watch everybody's submissions!
14/07/2016 05:16:02

Rocque
Rocque
If Ziggy did not finish we should wait for his entry. He was doing a lot of work on it, and I really want to see how it turns out.
14/07/2016 06:02:15

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Rocque wrote:
If Ziggy did not finish we should wait for his entry. He was doing a lot of work on it, and I really want to see how it turns out.

ziggy already submit his, and I already have it
14/07/2016 06:20:59

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
since nobody els came forward with anymore entries, the time is over, I will be posting the winners on this topic about 1:pm central time, the reason for that time is because two of my other judges are late sleepers..lol, but the rest of the judges have already made their judgment on the entries,

On another note, I have sent a ticket to Jamie to see if there was anyway they could make it possible to give my winners the download button to the sets in the store, that way they could have unlimited access to the set, sad to say that it couldn't be possible,
He told me that I would have to send my winners a download link to the sets, so this is what i need from all of the people who entered the contest, i will need your email address so I send the link to the prizes to the winners, just message me.

thanks everyone.
14/07/2016 14:35:42

Rocque
Rocque
When should we add our contest entries to the site? Should we put them in this topic? Or, since you have the links do you want to add them, Clayster? Not that I am lazy or anything....cough cough.
14/07/2016 15:12:32

ziggy72
I think we have to re-upload them through our Muvizu accounts to have them show up here. That's what I'll be doing anyway.
14/07/2016 15:27:04

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
Rocque wrote:
When should we add our contest entries to the site? Should we put them in this topic? Or, since you have the links do you want to add them, Clayster? Not that I am lazy or anything....cough cough.

No I'll be adding the links to the videos, I'm just waiting the other. Judges decisons.
14/07/2016 15:27:50

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
clayster2012 wrote:
Rocque wrote:

No I'll be adding the links to the videos, I'm just waiting the other. Judges decisons.

Maybe wait for people to upload through the site so the videos will be the official public ones.
14/07/2016 15:42:29

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
MrDrWho13 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
Rocque wrote:

Maybe wait for people to upload through the site so the videos will be the official public ones.

No its ok, I tested the link here on the forum and it seems to work good, but still if everyone will go back and change from privet to public to your videos before 1:00 pm central time, just to make sure every thing goes well.
14/07/2016 15:43:54

MrDrWho13
clayster2012 wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
Rocque wrote:

No its ok, I tested the link here on the forum and it seems to work good, but still if everyone will go back and change from privet to public to your videos before 1:00 pm central time, just to make sure every thing goes well.

Yeah but they won't show in the Gallery unless they're re-uploaded via this site. (And then if you posted the current ones here there would be duplicates)
14/07/2016 15:50:14

clayster2012Muvizu mogul
clayster2012
MrDrWho13 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
MrDrWho13 wrote:
clayster2012 wrote:
Rocque wrote:

Yeah but they won't show in the Gallery unless they're re-uploaded via this site. (And then if you posted the current ones here there would be duplicates)

true that, hmmm..Ok then if everyone feels that they should upload their videos videos though the muvizu site then feel free to do so, or we could delete this post of videos after posting the winners, and everyone watches them, or I could be creative and do something different...lol!
14/07/2016 16:37:50

ziggy72
Yeah, just put the links up here until they get uploaded properly into the gallery, that should be agreeable to everyone, no?
14/07/2016 16:41:44

MrDrWho13
ziggy72 wrote:
Yeah, just put the links up here until they get uploaded properly into the gallery, that should be agreeable to everyone, no?

Sounds good.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Make Me Laugh ( Comedy Competition)