Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? Assets saved locally

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
03/08/2016 12:45:32

level18
level18
Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can help, I would like to know if the assets are all stored locally on my PC in particular the backdrops as I am trying to get the various sizes to create a perfect custom texture to import over it. It would just be easier if I can open with Photoshop edit and save.

Thanks

Paul
edited by level18 on 03/08/2016
10/08/2016 09:22:41

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
You can't access the backdrop files, but here are the aspect ratios which you can use for dimensions: http://www.muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/101/resources-aspect-ratios-of-backdrops-and-the-skydome
10/08/2016 10:16:27

ikesMuvizu mogul
ikes
You can. If you change a texture under the proporties, there you can import a new one, or edit the existing. It opens in your default image editor, where you can save it to what you want. Note that you probably loose transparency by this, but you can find the png in your appdata/local/temp folder after you clicked Edit.
edited by ikes on 10/08/2016
10/08/2016 11:03:01

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
ikes wrote:
You can. If you change a texture under the proporties, there you can import a new one, or edit the existing. It opens in your default image editor, where you can save it to what you want. Note that you probably loose transparency by this, but you can find the png in your appdata/local/temp folder after you clicked Edit.

Wow Ikes. I've been using Muvizu for 6 years and not once have I noticed the edit button. I feel like a right dunce! Duhh
10/08/2016 14:35:42

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
MrDrWho13 wrote:
ikes wrote:

Wow Ikes. I've been using Muvizu for 6 years and not once have I noticed the edit button. I feel like a right dunce! Duhh

our buddy Ikes doesn't miss anything!
12/08/2016 21:46:04

level18
level18
MrDrWho13 wrote:
You can't access the backdrop files, but here are the aspect ratios which you can use for dimensions: http://www.muvizu.com/Wiki/wiki/101/resources-aspect-ratios-of-backdrops-and-the-skydome

Thanks
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? For New Users ? Assets saved locally