Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Can't find asa.png?

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
14/11/2016 22:34:49

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
Hi all! I'm trying to import an fbx model I found of a run down old shack but it gives me the error message "File not found: asa.png". The model has a texture included but that's not what it's called. Obviously Muvizu is looking for something else that's not there. Am I missing something? I've imported fbx files before without any trouble so I'm baffled as to why I can't do this one.
14/11/2016 22:41:09

ikesMuvizu mogul
ikes
Hi,

You could maybe create a png file with that name, or rename the incuded texture to asa.png.
If the fbx is in ascii format, you can edit it with a texteditor and look at the path of the texture.
14/11/2016 23:20:12

LugofilmLtd
LugofilmLtd
Related question: I've had some success importing models from the Sketchup 3d Warehouse by converting them to fbx format, but sometimes I get a fatal error and the program crashes. Are the models to big? Too complex? Too many textures? Does anyone know?
14/11/2016 23:49:16

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Up to 20,000 polygons is fine, beyond that and it gets harder to import (and tends to crash out). The upper limit's supposed to be 65,000 but I've never got near that successfully. Don't think there's any limits for textures.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? How Do I ...? ? Can't find asa.png?