Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
29/12/2016 09:38:15

Harb40
Harb40
Over the weekend I renewed the domains for the Passion Competition for another year and in January will be renewing the hosting.

The contest will be back in 2017 with some minor changes. One change will be in the writing category. This time we will go with scripts. Nothing firm yet but I will be working on what kind and what will be expected in the next few months. I will probably ask for input to help me finalize the specifics from the community. There will also be changes on what can be submitted but those changes are still being worked on.

The official planning won't start until early February and I will keep everyone updated as we go.
15/04/2017 06:40:34

Harb40
Harb40
The latest update

The Passion Competition submission period for 2017 will be from July 15th until October 28th. Theme to be announce around July 1st.
I am starting to contact the sponsors we currently have and also a couple former sponsors to see if they will sign on again.
There will be a video category but I am not sure if I will go forward with the script writing category or not. It doesn't seem like there is much interest in keeping the writing category going.
I will have to give this much thought.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.