Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Issue with the latest release of Muvizu:Play+

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
17/04/2017 23:41:35

dltanner99
dltanner99
When I right click to rotate a character, it turns very slowly, rather than at the same speed as when I move a character. It started when I downloaded the latest version of Muvizu. I have Muvizu:Play+, and run Windows 7 with 16 gig, AMD 3+ 8370 CPU and R7 200 graphics card. Please try it yourselves and see if you have the same issue. Great product and I have been using Muvizu for 2-3 years. I am also a longtime iClone user.
18/04/2017 01:33:49

roroduck
roroduck
dltanner99 wrote:
When I right click to rotate a character, it turns very slowly, rather than at the same speed as when I move a character. It started when I downloaded the latest version of Muvizu. I have Muvizu:Play+, and run Windows 7 with 16 gig, AMD 3+ 8370 CPU and R7 200 graphics card. Please try it yourselves and see if you have the same issue. Great product and I have been using Muvizu for 2-3 years. I am also a longtime iClone user.

I've noticed this problem just today but thought it was related to the floor in the set I'm using or some kind of odd friction. :>

Thanks for mentioning this because I thought it was just me.
edited by roroduck on 18/04/2017
edited by roroduck on 18/04/2017
18/04/2017 07:37:21

Ammostro
Ammostro
I also have problems with the lightning. when I create a spot and when I choose a yellow color, he gives a blue spot, when I choose a green color, he gives a red spot, ...
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tech Help ? Issue with the latest release of Muvizu:Play+