Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Render Muvizu output in realtime

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
27/10/2017 17:23:32

gabewontootree
gabewontootree
Here's a trick that's working for me on rendering the final output(s) for Muvizu in realtime.
I have the following software
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
VEGAS Movie Studio 14 Platinum
My hardware setup (laptop)
Qosimo X70-A Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ Processor 32GB DDR3L 1600MHz memory, 2-500GB 7200rpm hard drives
What I did in the following video is, create my Muvizu project which included 2 cameras.
On the Camera window I clicked on the Active tab and in the Prepare camera cuts I selected my first camera.
I went back to the Cameras view with the output of the Active tab, I resized it to 1280x720.
Next I started Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen Capture SP2 and specified the Active window (which it can do) and now it just captures that Camrea window only.
I pressed recorded on the screen capture program and then pressed play on Muvizu, once Muvizu finished playing, I stopped Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen Capture SP2.
Next I selected from Prepare camera cuts the second camera, I rewind Muvizu, pressed record for Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen Capture SP2 and pressed play on Muvizu.
Once that second camera finished playing, I stopped Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen Capture SP2.
Now I have WMV video/audio of two camera angles from Muvizu.
I used WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to convert the WMV to MP4 since VEGAS Movie Studio 14 Platinum doesn't allow WMV files.
Now once both those video tracks are in VEGAS Movie Studio 14 Platinum, I use VEGAS Movie Studio 14 Platinum to switch between camera angles.
Watch the video to see that.
What's great about this is the render is in realtime, I don't have to wait (even though I know you have too) for the rendering of the MP4 in Muvizu on the Make Movie option.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe does take time but more like less than the actual playing of the video. The following video is 18 seconds so WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe took way less that that.
Hope this works for others.
27/10/2017 17:39:10

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
It's worth noting that this won't be the same quality as if you rendered in Muvizu, and could stutter if your PC struggles with Muvizu anyway.
Interesting solution though.
28/10/2017 05:55:50

gabewontootree
gabewontootree
Yes, let me point out again.

>Qosimo X70-A Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ Processor 32GB DDR3L 1600MHz memory, 2-500GB 7200rpm hard drives

This is my computer specs.

The other thing to consider as well is, close all other programs like a browser and even disable your internet connection.

For me, I got some great results doing this and just wanted to share this information.
Hopefully others can benefit as well.

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tips & Tricks ? Render Muvizu output in realtime