Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? How Do I ...? ? The Latest Muvizu

the topic is closed
16/11/2010 18:11:43

killerjailer
killerjailer
Hi i am new here and i am probably asking a Nooby question but how do i get the lastest Muvizu because i just got it yesterday and then today i sore the video for the new things on Muvizu with the instruments and effects. Long Story Short, How do i get it because if there is a Update Feature on Muvizu its not working for me....
16/11/2010 22:53:54

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Hello there
There are 2 versions of the software on the download page.
You must have downloaded the one at the top of the page - to get the music stuff you need the download towards the bottom of the page
17/11/2010 07:44:32

killerjailer
killerjailer
What do you mean the Mirror Clients because there is only one download button on that download page and its in the middle of the web page and its the August update.......... thanks for the help but all i see is one version of the update and its the only one i see on that Page.
17/11/2010 08:05:17

pyrrho
pyrrho
killerjailer wrote:
What do you mean the Mirror Clients because there is only one download button on that download page and its in the middle of the web page and its the August update.......... thanks for the help but all i see is one version of the update and its the only one i see on that Page.

The link to the bleeding-edge version is actually on a news page here: http://www.muvizu.com/News/82/Do-you-feel-lucky

If you think you're hard enough, click the download button that says "feeling lucky?".

BTW - this will be patched to a stable version on November 29
17/11/2010 17:34:09

DanoBanano
DanoBanano
killerjailer wrote:
Hi i am new here and i am probably asking a Nooby question but how do i get the lastest Muvizu because i just got it yesterday and then today i sore the video for the new things on Muvizu with the instruments and effects. Long Story Short, How do i get it because if there is a Update Feature on Muvizu its not working for me....
17/11/2010 20:49:17

killerjailer
killerjailer
i found the download for the Updated one..... thanks for the help!!!!
the topic is closed

Home ? How Do I ...? ? The Latest Muvizu