Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Beware the Pie Part 4

the topic is closed
03/01/2011 13:12:16

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Yes it's here and the project finally comes to an end....

Hope you enjoy.

The music used for the credits has been blocked in Germany, so sorry German viewers. If you really want to see it let me know and I'll sort a way round it (not sure how yet !).

Happy New Muvizu Year

Berty
edited by ukBerty on 03/01/2011
03/01/2011 14:51:57

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
A really great series. VERY well made. I've enjoyed watching it and hope to see more.
03/01/2011 19:07:21

pyrrho
pyrrho
ukBerty wrote:
Yes it's here and the project finally comes to an end.

Stellar stuff. Thanks for a series wonderful on many levels, from script, to Muvizu use to some of the best puns ever.

Apologies, too, for the delay in publishing this. I lost my BT connection again so had to rouse Robert to hook me up to the CMS again with new details.

Let us know if you're straying near Glasgow any time, we'd like to meet you.
04/01/2011 14:06:44

jonbezMuvizu mogulExperimental user
jonbez
Really enjoyed this series the script for this was brilliant. Hope you have plans for another series.

BTW I tryed to visit www.rodneyandberty.com/ its didn't appear to be online.
04/01/2011 14:13:45

ukBerty
Jonbez - thanks for your kind words. I'm working on something else not "pie" related at the moment (this Muvizu thing sure is addictive). I do have another script in the "M and Eddie" series but it needs some work - we'll see.....

You're correct - RodneyandBerty.com doesn't go anywhere at the moment - but I thought I'd better get it on the Youtube copy as I'm not sure what the rules are about changing videos once they're up. I may develop this in future.

Cheers

Berty
10/01/2011 15:18:42

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
I really enjoyed the whole series - the War of the Worlds music was a great choice.

Have you got any more audio recorded or are your others they still at the script stage?

Take it easy,
-Jim.
edited by glasgowjim on 10/01/2011
10/01/2011 15:38:24

ukBerty
Jim,

Thanks.

I do have another recorded, but the original Eddie wasn't available and it's just not the same. I'm not happy with it and it would need re-recording.

This would also give us an opportunity to tighten it up and adjust for animation (no more jet-powered donkeys !)

Rodney and I had a quick look at the scripts over Christmas so who knows, but it's a longer term project.

Berty
10/01/2011 18:33:49

tripfreakExperimental user
tripfreak
Although from Germany I also enjoyed this part very much. Excellent voices and story ! Big Grin
I think I urgently need to watch the other parts too !

Luckily there are some free proxies with youtube support for us:
http://freeproxies.org/

The other possibility would be to first convert and download it before watching:
http://www.clipconverter.cc/

And, by the way, this vampire is sexy as hell ! Fork Off
08/03/2011 08:11:27

slucham
slucham
ukBerty wrote:
Yes it's here and the project finally comes to an end....

Hope you enjoy.

The music used for the credits has been blocked in Germany, so sorry German viewers. If you really want to see it let me know and I'll sort a way round it (not sure how yet !).

Happy New Muvizu Year

Berty

For Germans:
Just go to some proxy site, you can find some here at http://proxy-zone.net

Enjoy.
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? Beware the Pie Part 4