Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? File Size and Download from Muvizu

the topic is closed
14/01/2011 23:08:33

mickey1169
mickey1169
I had trouble downloading muvizu from cnet (I considered it safe) and it did not pass the security protocols, so it would not open once installed on my computer.

I searched the FAQ for the error code that I received and found a posting that addressed my problem and that allowed me to down load the program directly from your site.

I downloaded it and checked the file size to make sure that the file size was the same, to ensure that the file was not corrupted or did not contain a virus.

the file size is 570,659,459 bytes. I believe that is way too big, but came directly from your site. I am now afraid to open the program. I am afraid that it has a virus, but would love to be able to use this program. I am training to be a special educator and would like to use this to animate social stories for children with autism....

Any help would be appreciated.
15/01/2011 15:12:47

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Mickey, thanks for trying Muvizu.

What antivirus programme are you using? Kapersky has problems with Muvizu, and as such might say it has a virus when it doesn't.

570,659,459 bytes sounds about right - the installer is slightly over 544 megabytes (570,425,344 bytes.)

Take care,
-Jim.
edited by glasgowjim on 15/01/2011
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? File Size and Download from Muvizu