Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Long time no see...

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
14/03/2020 00:15:51

MagneticIntrusion
MagneticIntrusion
Nice to come here after so long and see things are still chugging along. I was forced to be immobile for a while and had some time to muck around with a video. Im getting better with everything, but the lip syncing. On this one, I tried to actually talk the lyrics on a separate track, with not much better response. I will keep trying though...
14/03/2020 01:00:07

DigiFactorMuvizu mogulMuvizu staff
DigiFactor
MagneticIntrusion wrote:
Nice to come here after so long and see things are still chugging along. I was forced to be immobile for a while and had some time to muck around with a video. Im getting better with everything, but the lip syncing. On this one, I tried to actually talk the lyrics on a separate track, with not much better response. I will keep trying though...

Welcome back MagneticIntrusion, the video was really good! when ever I have problems with lip sync I always fixed that in a video editor just by unlinking the audio from the video and just move it back and forth until it seems better then what it was, anyways welcome back!
edited by DigiFactor on 2020/3/14
14/03/2020 17:42:25

zyldad
zyldad
Hey Hi - nice video I too have not been putting a lot onto the site since i got involved with Unity SDK - now 2000 unity videos later im back a little bit to Muvizu as its the best a a certain type of faily fast video making. I have now got into Green Screen stuff and my recent video just uploaded to Anizu is a result of this -

thank you all and Hi to all at Anizu - keep up the good work please!
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Long time no see...