Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? synchronised chaaracter movement

the topic is closed
04/03/2011 14:04:48

Tangledbliss
Tangledbliss
Is it my imagination again or have I spotted some Muvizu clips here with several characters all moving together in step (ie. a synchronised dance). I suppose have to record each character going through each step in the sequence and then try to tidy everything up in the timeline. Unless there are any handy shortcuts to this process ?
04/03/2011 14:14:45

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi again Geoff,

At the moment you need to record each character separately - although you can align the animations more easily with Cue Points.

The devs are looking into copy/pasting timelines and other ways to make this easier - but it might be a while before it's in.

Take care,
-Jim.
edited by glasgowjim on 04/03/2011
04/03/2011 14:16:11

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
You could also right click on the animation block and manually input the timecode if you want it to be very precise.
23/02/2012 14:42:15

Valero
Valero
glasgowjim wrote:
Hi again Geoff,

At the moment you need to record each character separately - although you can align the animations more easily with Cue Points.

The devs are looking into copy/pasting timelines and other ways to make this easier - but it might be a while before it's in.

Take care,
-Jim.
edited by glasgowjim on 04/03/2011

Pardon me if this has being answered somewhere else but, any updates on this?
So far the very limited capabiities of the timeline is the only stopping block I have found to move on with my project. I'm not only talking about copy/paste but in addition, save, increase or decrease length, variable speed, etc.
23/02/2012 16:43:32

Luscan
Luscan
It's possible to get synchronised character animation and movement. Record the actions out as you would do normally and then right click the actions you want to have play at the same time as each other. Click 'Edit start...' and type in the time you want the animation to start at.

hopefully that should help you get the results you're looking for.
06/03/2012 23:18:37

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
It all depends what you want to do. With a bit of clever camera work and backdrops you only need one character.......

the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? synchronised chaaracter movement