Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Break Up Stories:- Need a few Animators...

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
03/08/2011 16:59:22

Wizaerd
Wizaerd
IanS wrote:
ziggy72 wrote:

So you dont put in a hyperlink? What do you do, then? (I'm asking for future reference, in case I put in a link to something else).

ziggy,

If you want to link to another site then just click the hyperlink button and put in the URL. However, for videos, if you just type or paste in a YouTube URL then the forum will pick it up and make it in to a video. You can use either the URL of the page on YouTube that the video is on or the URL that comes up when you click 'share' under the video.

cheers

Really? because I've typed up a few postings where I've pasted in YouTube URLs, and they show up in the forum strictly as URLs... as shown in this message: http://www.muvizu.com/forum/topic1149-2-new-videos-from-a-muvizu-beginner.aspx

Those were YouTube URLs but they show as links...

Let me test this again... Here's a youtube video url of an older movie I had made in another app...

Now let me add the message and see if I end up woth a link, or a video... it's a link, not an embedded video... and all I did was paste the youtube url
edited by Wizaerd on 03/08/2011
03/08/2011 20:15:29

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
Wizaerd

I kept having the same problem and the trick I use is to insert the link in HTML mode (button above) - nice animation by the way!

edited by toonarama on 03/08/2011
edited by toonarama on 03/08/2011
03/08/2011 20:41:12

mystoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
mysto
Good one there Wizaerd!
03/08/2011 22:46:13

Wizaerd
Wizaerd
Ahhh toonarama... hadn't even noticed there was an HTML in the editor itself...
11/09/2011 15:00:57

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
New from So You've Been Dumped - a short tutorial on the tricky subject of 'Can Exes Be Friends?'http://www.youtube.com/user/ziggystardust7272#p/a/f/0/g33teBp6ASc
11/09/2011 16:48:53

caligaluk
caligaluk
Hello ziggy,

...thanks for updating the thread. Nearly 100 views in less than a week is not too bad. Especially considering I hit the wrong button and deleted ALL of my sites on my server so we had a day's outage in there!

Thanks for your work. Can't wait for Story # 4. It's going to be a cracker...with Blue Cheese

Thea
05/12/2011 18:35:39

caligaluk
caligaluk
So our newest video is now LIVE. Slightly longer this time - at 8ish minutes - but I have to say, Ron's outdone himself on this epic saga, all about the girl who was dumped on a cruise...This has always been a favorite of mine - ever since launching back in 2000.

Check it out on SYBD if you have 10 min!

http://soyouvebeendumped.com/blog/2011/12/video-sybds-real-stories-chapter-4-is-live/

Thanks to all, and good work Ron.

Much appreciated!

Me
06/12/2011 10:28:56

Marco_D
Marco_D
The level of detail of those sets are amazing!

Well done Ziggy

Cheers,
Marco
06/12/2011 13:04:24

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
Nice work ziggs, lovely sets
07/12/2011 00:11:38

65Radius
65Radius
The soft focus and pastel colours work perfectly. I was amazed at the depth of detail (such as the cars passing by when they are talking in the laundry). The expressions and the movements are faultless!
edited by 65Radius on 07/12/2011
07/12/2011 10:00:05

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
I have to second everything everyone else has said really - these are exceptionally well crafted. Although the overall feel to it has space for the story to be told, the animation is really tight and natural (as they all have been) - this takes a lot of time. This is also a masterclass on how spending time on set building really pays off.

Love it.

(And your baby was less scary than mine!)
07/12/2011 19:59:27

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Thanks guys, I know it's not dancing robots or sci-fi satire, but I think there's room for something approaching documentaries being made with Muvizu. I said it before and I'll say it again - ordinary is hard to do. It's worth it though - mundane stuff, like kitchen utensils, washing machines, etc give a strange ambience to a format when everything is usually bouncy/cartoony/happy/outlandish and unreal (no pun intended!). Took me ages to get everything looking un-special, if you see what I mean.

Also, the set wont be being put on the site for the moment, because I want to build the entire house as one set - every room, all mod cons, and surrounding views. When it's finished I'll post it, but I think you'll need the 64 bit version, a powerful machine and probably 8gb memory to load it. I don't do things by halfs

@ ukBerty Notice how I pretty much hid the baby's face throughout the entire vid? That's the only reason why mine is less scary looking! I also thought the bunny romper suit would help distract from the fact it's a little fat man playing the part of a baby girl. Oh the joys of film...
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? Collaboration Requests ? Break Up Stories:- Need a few Animators...